icuc Employee Reviews

This company are corrupt
Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  Remote11 February 2018
AVOID. You are made to feel worthless, stupid and broken down until you cannot cope anymore. The company will drop you without a seconds notice and leave you high and dry. Management protects bullies and avoid fixing issues by removing people who speak out about the problems.
Pros
Not having to see the bullies in person
Cons
Bullies. Enough said.
Fun and relaxed place to work
Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  California24 August 2017
It's a great place to work, you work from home, you log in 5 minutes before your shift starts to get the updates on what went on during the shift before you. Very laid back.
Overal a very good company
developer (Former Employee) –  Remote6 January 2016
Overal a very good company the only things con is the low pay.
The atmosphere is professional, relaxed and their is space for personal development, co-workers are good and fun. overal aside the pay it's one of the best companies i have worked for (and i have worked for quite a few companies) the tech management is experienced and professional. all in all i liked working there, and if the pay were better, i would not consider other positions.
Online job
Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Junction, MN10 March 2014
I work from home and I find this job the best for me since I have another job. my co-workers are very nice and professional. They keep me updated and collaborate with me in a professional manner. Communication Skills are no.1 benefit from this job. The hard part is the time management to me because I'm a student with two jobs. The most enjoyable part is the job itself.