ICONIX Waterworks Employee Reviews

Featured review
ICONIX Waterworks selected this as a representative review
Great place to work!
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC19 August 2019
Working at ICONIX has been an enriching experience. Quality work, great environment and learning opportunities are the reasons why I love working here. I immediately appreciated the pleasant atmosphere and identified with the like-minded, driven people, and this hasn’t changed since. You always have a voice no matter who you are, and good ideas are encouraged and fully supported. ICONIX presented me an opportunity to grow on both a personal and professional level. From starting in the company as a shipper/receiver to working in the finance department as an AP Clerk, I am still being challenged with interesting new tasks and responsibilities. Working here has been truly motivating as we are always trying to reach the next level as a team and individuals!
Great experience
HR Assistant Co-op (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC3 September 2019
ICONIX is a great place to work at in all aspects. Hired as an HR Assistant Co-op student, I gained invaluable knowledge on the job. The culture at ICONIX is great and working with supportive colleagues within the organization added to my positive experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICONIX Waterworks. Our community is ready to answer.

ICONIX Waterworks Reviews by Job Title