ICONIX Waterworks

ICONIX Waterworks Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Featured review
ICONIX Waterworks selected this as a representative review
Working at ICONIX has been an enriching experience. Quality work, great environment and learning opportunities are the reasons why I love working here. I immediately appreciated the pleasant atmosphere and identified with the like-minded, driven people, and this hasn’t changed since. You always have a voice no matter who you are, and good ideas are encouraged and fully supported. ICONIX presented me an opportunity to grow on both a personal and professional level. From starting in the company as a shipper/receiver to working in the finance department as an AP Clerk, I am still being challenged with interesting new tasks and responsibilities. Working here has been truly motivating as we are always trying to reach the next level as a team and individuals!
Great place to work. People are awesome, HR and management actually care about their workers. Good benefits and not bad pay (obviously it's never enough LOL)
Pros
Good hours, great people, pizza days
Cons
You have to be half decent on a computer. That's the only thing I can think of which is minimal. LOL
People are the company are great to work with and like most places have the ones that dont need to be there but overall the good company to work with
Branch manager has very little control over sales staff and takes frustrations out on inside staff. Hardest part of job is getting straight answers from account manager.
Great place to work awesome group of guys to work with both management and team workers. Customers are happy to see you and helpful,' the other branches are respectful and easy to get along with.
Over all a enjoyable place to work.
I have been with Iconix for almost 25 years now. I have been with them through all of the various name and management changes as ownership changed. Through all of the changes that I have experienced with them, a few key points have remained consistent:

1. It is a great industry to work in with lost of opportunity to learn new skill sets and be involved in work that makes a difference in communities.

2. They are very fair with their wages.

3. Their benefits and paid vacation day packages are second to none from what I have seen in the market place.

4. The opportunity for growth and advancement is easily achievable if your are a motivated and conscientious employee.

Overall, i am very happy with Iconix and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an opportunity to work hard towards a career.
I have been very impressed by the consistently-positive attitudes of my colleagues, even in times of high pressure or stress. Everyone is very friendly and eager to offer assistance to others. The company puts an emphasis on safety and the employees seem to value a healthy work environment. I have only been with the company for about 7 months, but am truly enjoying my work and I feel that there is a lot of room for growth which is encouraged by management.
Working at Iconix is enjoyable, the people are nice and the environment is welcoming. they treat their employees well, glad to be a part of this company.
My experience at ICONIX has been extremely positive. I was initially hired as an HR Assistant, then promoted to an HR Coordinator role. The culture within the workplace is great with teammates who are all working together, towards making ICONIX the best it can be. They encourage feedback and foster innovative ideas. ICONIX is a great place to work and a great place to be!!
ICONIX is a great place to work at in all aspects. Hired as an HR Assistant Co-op student, I gained invaluable knowledge on the job. The culture at ICONIX is great and working with supportive colleagues within the organization added to my positive experience.