Iconic Elements Inc.

Iconic Elements Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Great place to work and grow your skills

I've worked with Iconic in a full time or contract capacity for many years, and it's been a lot of fun to watch and be a part of the company's growth. Management has always made me feel like I have played a part in the growth and success of the company, and have been great about encouraging me to build upon my skill set.If you're willing to come to work, be on time, and work hard to produce high quality work you'll do very well here. If you want a supportive environment upon which to build your skills (and are rewarded for such), you'll love working here.Office staff works shorter hours daily but works 5-day weeks. Shop staff works longer hours daily, but enjoy a 4-day work week. Environment and culture are excellent

Pros

Supportive environment, Room to grow, Growing company

Cons

Growing company occasionally experiences growing pains.

Good place to work if you enjoy welding aluminum. Finnished products are something you can take pride in. Good hours and clean shop. Great owners and good pay.

Great place to work and improve on your aluminum skills

Amazing place to work. If you show up on time everyday and don’t waste time they’ll treat you well. Worked here for a year and have to move or I’d be staying for sure. Raises are actually good raises and everyone here is very nice and helpful/approachable

Pros

4 day work week and decent pay

Cons

Repetitive work can get a little boring and sore

Lack luster management

High turnaround of welders due to bad management. This place has potential but really needs to focus on getting properly trained to manage the employees. That's what happens when you promote within the company and not send out to get managerial skills on how to be a manager. Nice guy but fails to follow through. If you are only looking for a paycheck, send in your resume.

Company has changed...

I have been with them for nearly 4 years and I love and am great at my job. However, the company is evolving into something I cannot see myself being a part of for much longer.

Pros

Something different everyday

Cons

No benefits, no paid sick days, no consideration for employees with health issues, massive quantities of misogyny

Great owner and staff

I loved working here. Great attitudes by all employees, and the owner was fantastic. He was fully engaged in the business on all levels. Hard to find that in most places. Only downside is that because the shop is small, any mistakes can cause a ripple effect. Enough ripples, and someone is bound to loose their job. Unfortunate, but it's life.

Pros

Great management

Cons

No Job Stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iconic Elements Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement