ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the search See all 5,449 reviews
A nice place to work.
Corporate and Commercial Banking Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2019
Business mostly revolves around corporate companies. Company has a very small retail presence in Canada. Work culture is cool. As the bank is still in the growth phase and relatively new in Canada, it will take some time to expand. Employee benefits are less when compared with other Big 5 banks.
Nice place to work
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON22 December 2018
Excellent work culture. Very supportive management. Promotion is done on time. All leaves are granted with time....I am working in India so writing review as per here.
Table Tennis
Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi12 December 2018
Relax work culture , easy to work , Flaxi working hour
Easy to achieve target, Learning environment, Lot of training and exam , recognizance for employees
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Less Incentive
Best place to work for
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Software Engineer5 November 2018
Management are very supportive and healthy atmosphere.
Really bad interview process
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 September 2018
If you're looking for a completely unprofessional Indian experience, this bank will give it to you.

Right from the get go- i.e., the phone call till the interview, it was all a joke.

The HR calls saying its a "junior finance role" and when I ask what it is - her response is "junior role".

When I come for the interview, the HR and the VP of Finance interviewed me.

1. The HR seemed the lest interested, pretty much rubbing his eyes the whole time, exasperated and seemed like he was forced to do it.
2. The VP of finance was quiet and had a couple of basic questions.

I had asked the HR when I'd get to hear back from them, and she said in the following 2 weeks. After following up, she mentioned they're still hiring and will let me know.

Safe to say I didn't get it since I never heard back, nor would I want to work in that kind of environment, but basic courtesy goes out the window with these guys.

Also - the role was for a Senior Office and the HR mentioned it as a junior role. LMAO - a nice tactic to bait people who are desperate for a job.
Icici bank is a good place to work in
AM (Assistant manager) (Current Employee) –  Delhi13 August 2018
I am happy to work with the bank as it cope up with me everytime.work culture is perfect. Pur compliance is so strong that there is no chance of any fraud.For Female workers...it was very safe to work with.
Pros
Cons
Salary
My Life at ICICI Bank
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Thalassery5 August 2018
My banking career started with ICICI bank. I joined as officer trainee, and worked under different managers. Learned a lot about different aspects of branch banking. Family time also appreciated while working with bank.

Extremely competitive, challenges to be faced on a day to day basis. Handling different types of people, targets to be achieved.

10 years with ICICI, helped in growing to be amazing person in professional and personal life.
Pros
Rewards and recognitions
Management has to be more proactive
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 June 2018
Not many growth opportunities. Processes need to be upgraded. Limited products hence difficult to gain Clients.
Staff is excellent and very supportive.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Lack of Management oversight
bad workplace
Relationship Manager - Wealth (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON14 June 2018
stressful job, very bad company to work with, hr is non supportive. incentives are good. good learning environment and stress handling. bad management
Productive and enriched workplace
Multiple roles and responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Multiple cities24 April 2018
Working in this company has been an enriching experience, with lots of opportunity to learn, perform and grow. The workplace culture is open and equal opportunities for all to perform.
very funny
Jr. executive (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON5 April 2018
helping the senior executive
doing the projects on every day basis
management are very co operative
nice place to build carrier
learnt lot of things from there
Pros
sometimes
Cons
if needed
I like working hard with full energy.
Deputy branch manager (Former Employee) –  West Bengal5 April 2018
I like working hard with full energy.I worked with bank since 9 yrs and it was a great organization to work with.I enjoy interacting with customer and satisfy them by providing solution.
Pros
na
Cons
na
High quality work but pay not so great
Chief Manager - Corporate Banking (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2018
The Bank lets you take up great responsibility from very early on. Good training ground if you're starting out. But their strategy is not very well defined and some teams are asked to take up disproportionately higher work loads.
Great Place to Work
IT Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2017
Great Place to Work.
I enjoyed my last 3 years working here and learned a lot of new skills and experience.
Will recommend lot of people to work here and learn from skilled people.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 November 2017
The most enjoyable part of the day is get appreciated by the management. difficult part is very slow career growth. Too much Multi-tasking environment. Long hours work without break and sitting while working.
first premier private bank in India
Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  delhi15 October 2017
one of the first premier private bank in india with long hours of work creating personal life imbalance. too much work overload. overall not a great employee placat.e to work
A great workplace
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 October 2017
Learned a lot on the job
Even though it was predominantly a specific type of demographics, I felt welcomed and fit in from the first day on the job.
I was part of a great supportive team and it was a wonderful experience
Interesting Schedule B bank entered Canada
Country Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
ROle was dominated by expat Indian management; few women managers; lack of opporutnity for canadian employees- conintuing oversight by regulators required to ensure compliance with cnaadian banking practices
Pros
interesting culture and employee work ethic
Cons
dominated by male management
Very Good Company
Domestic travel opportunities
great learning opportunities
opportunities to shift roles
Good Working Place
Customer Service and Clerk (Former Employee) –  Don Valley parkway headoffice13 March 2017
Nice work culture. Managers and all staff members are of helping nature and soft spoken. Higher understanding level as a newcomer of an employee. Give enough time for training and if required given more. Enjoyable part is their festival celebration.