ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Employee Review

View all ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD reviews

ICC Property Management one of the best in the business to work for
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working at ICC Property Management.

As an on-site manager, I've worked for companies that provided no support and engaged in some pretty questionable business practices, but ICC opened my eyes to the fact that not all companies are created equal.

Everyone I dealt with in their corporate offices were professional and I never once had an issue that wasn't resolved promptly and with the utmost consideration for both my position but the needs of those living in the building.

I would strongly recommend ICC Property Management to people I've worked with in the past.
Pros
Good work life balance, fair wages

Other ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Employee Reviews

Great company and great people to work with
Admin (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON2 October 2018
Great company and great people to work with make the day go by faster. The ICC family days are fun - Yearly picnic, ICC Zoo day and Habitat for Humanity day.
Pros
Fun work days with employees
Property manager at ICC Property Management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
Used to work here for several years. Had to leave since family moved out of town.

I loved the team and the management. Very caring and supportive of our growth. Loved the Dream foundation program which Steve put in place.

Amazing friends I created over the years at the company.

One of the best property management firms I've worked for in the Greater Toronto area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Reviews by Location