ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Employee Reviews for Property Accountant

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Property management mainly on residentail condominium
Senior Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Markham, Ontario1 May 2013
We have meeting early 9 am. plan jobs & assign duties. Time is tight however we need to complete jobs professionally. Helping co-workerwhen need, answer phone calls & e-mails from investor, property managers, tenants and board of direstors.
Since the company is growing, we have to identify and sove problem immediately and effectivelly. We have to let all staff to know the problem and don't repeat it.
I learned to have a good time planning because there are lot of extra duties and jobs but limited of staffs.I leared to assigned minor duties to junrior staffs.
My co-workers are helpful. We always waork as a team.
The hardest part of the job is to schedule my time. There will be unlimited of call and e-mail asking for my help. I will make immediately response for all those important things and leave the minor one on the next day. Follow up is also very important. Since all staffs are busy I record all major thingss that need to follow up in my calendar and Outlook to remind me everyday.
The most enjoyable part is the achivement. When I hired the company, he has 28 properties and now growed to 84.
Pros
Our boss is friendly, helpful and nice
Cons
Long hours of work