ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Employee Reviews in Markham, ON

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Full Time Property Manager in Toronto
Full Time Property Manager in Toronto (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON7 November 2017
The company is well organized and has very good back office support. Good management who care about you and want to help you reach your goals... both related to work and outside of work.
Pros
Positive Outlook
a fun workplace
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON12 January 2017
-my position is busy, with multi-tasking
-I learned how to communicate with different people
I learned how to organize my work in order to complete the multi-tasking works
the hardest part of the job is to get my Financial Statement complete perfectly because different board of director needs different things
-the most enjoyable part is to satisfy the job
Typical day at work
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 November 2016
-lack of variety of duties
-enjoy working with co-workers and positive working culture
-many meetings but lack of direct one-on-one communication between manager and employee
-unorganized office space
-temperature in office is very inconsistent
Property management mainly on residentail condominium
Senior Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Markham, Ontario1 May 2013
We have meeting early 9 am. plan jobs & assign duties. Time is tight however we need to complete jobs professionally. Helping co-workerwhen need, answer phone calls & e-mails from investor, property managers, tenants and board of direstors.
Since the company is growing, we have to identify and sove problem immediately and effectivelly. We have to let all staff to know the problem and don't repeat it.
I learned to have a good time planning because there are lot of extra duties and jobs but limited of staffs.I leared to assigned minor duties to junrior staffs.
My co-workers are helpful. We always waork as a team.
The hardest part of the job is to schedule my time. There will be unlimited of call and e-mail asking for my help. I will make immediately response for all those important things and leave the minor one on the next day. Follow up is also very important. Since all staffs are busy I record all major thingss that need to follow up in my calendar and Outlook to remind me everyday.
The most enjoyable part is the achivement. When I hired the company, he has 28 properties and now growed to 84.
Pros
Our boss is friendly, helpful and nice
Cons
Long hours of work