ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD

ICC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Great company and great people to work with make the day go by faster. The ICC family days are fun - Yearly picnic, ICC Zoo day and Habitat for Humanity day.
Pros
Fun work days with employees
The work ethic at ICC Property Management is horrible. This is NOT a place I would recommend to anyone. In the short time while I was there, the turn over of staff was the worst I've ever seen. In a very short time they went through 8 ppl for the same position. They held back/took money from my pay chq as well as let me go do to being ill.
Used to work here for several years. Had to leave since family moved out of town.

I loved the team and the management. Very caring and supportive of our growth. Loved the Dream foundation program which Steve put in place.

Amazing friends I created over the years at the company.

One of the best property management firms I've worked for in the Greater Toronto area.
The company is well organized and has very good back office support. Good management who care about you and want to help you reach your goals... both related to work and outside of work.
Pros
Positive Outlook
-my position is busy, with multi-tasking
-I learned how to communicate with different people

I learned how to organize my work in order to complete the multi-tasking works

the hardest part of the job is to get my Financial Statement complete perfectly because different board of director needs different things

-the most enjoyable part is to satisfy the job
I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working at ICC Property Management.

As an on-site manager, I've worked for companies that provided no support and engaged in some pretty questionable business practices, but ICC opened my eyes to the fact that not all companies are created equal.

Everyone I dealt with in their corporate offices were professional and I never once had an issue that wasn't resolved promptly and with the utmost consideration for both my position but the needs of those living in the building.

I would strongly recommend ICC Property Management to people I've worked with in the past.
Pros
Good work life balance, fair wages
-lack of variety of duties
-enjoy working with co-workers and positive working culture

-many meetings but lack of direct one-on-one communication between manager and employee

-unorganized office space

-temperature in office is very inconsistent
Amazing place to be apart of. A very respectful and understanding atmosphere. ICC is a company to grow old with, it is truly a great experience working for them and with them.
Most of the people working for this company are very good and specially the President and CEO is a great man. Unfortunately
circumstances changed and I had to leave a good company for a much higher salary. I do regret my decision as I was hoping to retire in that company when I was hired.

I do wish them all the very best, and I enjoyed working for that company.
Pros
Very Good scope of advancement
Cons
Not many to mention
We have meeting early 9 am. plan jobs & assign duties. Time is tight however we need to complete jobs professionally. Helping co-workerwhen need, answer phone calls & e-mails from investor, property managers, tenants and board of direstors.
Since the company is growing, we have to identify and sove problem immediately and effectivelly. We have to let all staff to know the problem and don't repeat it.

I learned to have a good time planning because there are lot of extra duties and jobs but limited of staffs.I leared to assigned minor duties to junrior staffs.

My co-workers are helpful. We always waork as a team.

The hardest part of the job is to schedule my time. There will be unlimited of call and e-mail asking for my help. I will make immediately response for all those important things and leave the minor one on the next day. Follow up is also very important. Since all staffs are busy I record all major thingss that need to follow up in my calendar and Outlook to remind me everyday.

The most enjoyable part is the achivement. When I hired the company, he has 28 properties and now growed to 84.
Pros
Our boss is friendly, helpful and nice
Cons
Long hours of work