ICBC Employee Reviews

No procedure to follow and bad management culture
Teller (Former Employee) –  California5 June 2019
There is no training so hard to learn if your supervisor unwilling to teach. Not a good choose for fresh people because you will get very little pay and limited opportunity to get promote.
Pros
vacation start from 15 days
Cons
bad management team
Instituição
Estágio Supervisionado III e IV (Former Employee) –  Uberaba, MG22 August 2016
Aprendi com a ICBC que ela Proporciona aos seus assistidos acesso à educação, saúde, trabalho, esporte, arte, cultura, lazer e cidadania;
· Formar cidadãos perfeitamente integrados à família e à sociedade, úteis a si próprios, à pátria e a humanidade;
· Promover e executar projetos, programas e planos de ação, tanto individualmente quanto em conjunto com instituições públicas ou privadas, nacionais ou internacionais, sob forma de parcerias, convênios, contratos ou outras formas jurídicas possíveis, sempre visando desenvolver seu objetivo principal e sem que isto implique em dependência ou perda de autonomia pelo ICBC;
· Solicitar e receber auxílios, contribuições e doações de órgãos públicos ou privados, bem como de pessoas físicas ou jurídicas, associados ou não ao ICBC e sem que isto implique em dependência ou perda de autonomia pelo ICBC.
Além de ser um ambiente agradavel e confortavel para trabalhar com bons colegas de trabalhos, fazendo com que o dia de trabalho ( estágio), se torne produtivo para adquirir conhecimentos.
Fun work place
Teller (Former Employee) –  北京市13 June 2016
Great work experience in China and good team works with others. The company willing to give opportunities to all the students that makes me improved a lot.
Pros
Give a opportunities to students
Cons
long hour
improvement for my self
Corporate Banking Accountant (Former Employee) –  大连市9 June 2016
As a corporate banking account, besides auditing the corporate financial situation and reviewing corporate cash flow conditions, I need to communicate with clients and my team member effectively, because there are many complicated transactions related to clients’s account. It is my responsibility to assess the qualifications of the opening business accounts and write reports about financial supervision of these clients. Based on my evaluation, our department will draw up the plan for working schedule and estimate the value of the client. What's more, I learned a lot about how to communicate with clients, because of our huge client group.
Pros
salary
Cons
intense work, long work hour
"chinese bank"
System administrator (Current Employee) –  Moscow, Russia27 January 2016
No career growth if you are not from China or Head Office. No proper attention to local regulations. Benefits are poor. "New office" is promised for years already.
grato ambiente de trabajo
Profesor de Inglés, part time (Current Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, RM11 January 2016
grato ambiente de trabajo. Revision de contenidos y actividades a realizar en clases de manera cotidiana. Acceso a materiales de audio ,visuales y fotocopiables para cada una de las clases. apoyo constante por parte de los coordinadores de la sede o departamentos a la hora de realizar actividades que esten fuera de los textos y que sirvan de apoyo a ellas mismas.
Pros
constante retroalimentacion y capacitacion
I got a deeper understanding of banking industry
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  C0523 September 2015
During this summer intern, I learned so much such as the insight spirit of banking and the necessary skill sets to work as a financial analyst. The co-worker there is pretty helpful and the leader there is not so push. In a word, I enjoy to work there.
Productive and intersting place
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  XUANCHENG,CHINA27 May 2015
The experience enhanced my ability of accurately and deeply analyzing auditor's report, catching the key point of financial statement, and mastering the wholeprocess of authorizing loans to both individuals and corporations.
First Intern, a good start
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  C3215 May 2015
I really like the location of the company as well as the office. Its office oversees the financial district of the city. The co-workers here are really nice and friendly. Interns are expected to help them deal with a variety of things depends on their interest.
Productive workplace
Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore3 February 2015
Good workplace and good team camaraderie and lots of team work and lots of career changing opportunities were provide during the course
work hard, earn more
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Roadshow5 January 2015
Daily work

Promote credit cards at shopping mall

nice colleague

poor management

attractive salary
Self motivated is very important, and should show passion for the job.
Internship (Former Employee) –  C0219 May 2014
it is common that workers will feel boring and tired of repeating the same work, but it is our responsibility to motivate ourselves, and try to make no or less mistakes during the work.
Excelentes condiciones laborales
Analista Senior de Prensa y RR II (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, B10 February 2014
Trabajar en ICBC ha sido una gran experiencia laboral. El equipo de trabajo, compuesto por excelentes personas, funcionó siempre muy bien y orientado a objetivos concretos y alcanzados exitosamente.

El proyecto de rebranding luego del cambio en la composición accionaria de la entidad ha sido el desafío más importante de mi carrera profesional. Durante ese periodo de tiempo he adquirido una experiencia invaluable y los resultados del mismo han sido los esperados
ambiente de trabajo serio
Vendedora (Former Employee) –  Ciudad Jardín, MC10 September 2013
conocimiento de personas, contacto c personas del exterior.
Pros
conocimiento de finanzas
Cons
no hay crecimiento laboral
Corporate banking
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 April 2013
Assisted in the preparation of financial statements and performed credit analysis, prepared research reports on U.S. markets, and executed occasional projects as delegated
n/a
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  London15 August 2012
At ICBC, I was in charge of the independent analysis of the credit applications submitted by the relationship managers. My duties involved the detailed analysis of the business and financial profile of the counterparties, as well as assessing the lending structure, which included syndicated loans, bilateral trade finance facilities, structured trade finance facilities such as pre-export, oil reserve based, receivables backed. I used to contact the clients with the relationship manager in order to seek detailed clarifications on financial accounts, business profile and lending structure. I used to present my recommendation orally during a meeting to the Credit Committee. Post-approval, I used to review the documentation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICBC. Our community is ready to answer.