IBI Group logo
IBI Group

IBI Group Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table

Good organizing of working process. I've learnt a fundamental knowledge of my job responsibilities but sometimes need further mentorship. The company is a fun place to work with, though sometimes too many entertainment activities. I enjoyed the time in this company, have known many friends, and wish to concentrate on my professional career further.

Pros

Free lunches

No room for promotion

There are a core of old emloyees have control of company and no room for new emplyees to promote. In Rare cases promtion hapened but salary didn't chane. Salary is very low. No RRSP. No Raise.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Low Salary. No Promotion

Official response from IBI Group

27 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. IBI Group always strives to give recognition to their hardworking employees, whether it be through our KUDOS program or when applicable, through merit increases, incentive bonuses or promotions. We appreciate the time and effort our employees put into their work and aim to reward them for that in a fair and measurable way. Where compensation is concerned, we have a team that is always analyzing market trends to make sure we remain competitive. Although you are no longer with IBI Group, we appreciate the feedback!

Good variety of projects

Opportunity to work on different projects, and learn. Good environment and people. Can work from home sometimes. Not very competitive salary and benefits.

Working environment was good. they were very cooperative and helping attitude.

IBI is a good and well organized company. I enjoyed to work their . Wonderful environment. The organization is very good. HR department is very cooperative and prompt to reply the inquiry

Pros

Salary on time, Normal working hours as per company policy

Cons

Coordination delayed from project to concern office

Job Security

Very neautral environtment. no major pros or cons. Salary, Work life balance, and mangement was great. Work culture was poor not a lot of interaction.

Productive with very supportive managers

IBI Group is one of the can recommend as a good company. My typical work day since I started were Monday to Friday with 8 hours a day. I can say that IBI Group gave a lot of information, knowledge for the new programs in drafting and designing. Culture of hard work and fun. The management very supportive to the employee for the professional development and provide trainings. Enjoyable part every time when the design submission approved by the City.

Pros

Hard work with fun

Cons

No retirement benifits

Maintenance

Soutien informatique hardware et software imb la maintenance en général

Pros

Repas

Cons

Assurance

very nice construction company

there are chinese communication. but there working is very good and they have system and good construction member and good relationship with customers.

Pros

good salary

Cons

some times dirty job

a full service consulting firm - still going through growing pains after going public a few years ago.

I loved working at IBI Group, learning something new every day. I felt betrayed and heartbroken when I was let go with no notice or warning whatsoever, after 13 + years of service.

Pros

3 weeks vacation to start, medical benefits to start, life insurance plan

Cons

no pension whatsoever

productive and fun workplace

very good place to work. productive and fun with tennis table and free lunches

Pros

free lunches

Jobs at IBI Group