IBI Group logo
IBI Group

IBI Group Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

They have lot of activities happening at the firm

Featured review

IBI Group selected this as a representative review
Some days are prolonged paced and some with enough working pressure, but most of the time, it provides the right work-life balance. They have some summer activities that encourage a good and healthy lifestyle.

27 April 2021
Thank you for taking time to write a review! We appreciate you acknowledging the fact that IBI provides the right work-life balance to our employees as that can sometimes be difficult to achieve in such a tight deadline-driven industry. We encourage all of our employees to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle and enjoy supporting that through fun health and fitness competitions, wellness resources and interactive classes with their fellow colleagues! We are glad you enjoyed these and took the time to participate!

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table

Good organizing of working process. I've learnt a fundamental knowledge of my job responsibilities but sometimes need further mentorship. The company is a fun place to work with, though sometimes too many entertainment activities. I enjoyed the time in this company, have known many friends, and wish to concentrate on my professional career further.

Pros

Free lunches

not productive environment

many inexperienced staff without training and management. no clear job duties assignment from manager in result of poor quality products. There is no annual performance review and job security.

Pros

relax

Cons

no job security

27 April 2021
Thank you for your review. We are saddened to hear that you don’t think IBI is a productive environment. We take pride in the services we offer and the high caliber of products we provide our clients while we work together to define the cities of tomorrow. Open and honest dialogue between management and their teams is extremely important to us. We try to bolster this through our semi-annual Performance Review program by providing a structured opportunity for managers and employees alike to talk about performance and career growth openly. We regret to hear that this wasn’t something you participated in. All the best to you and good luck with your future endeavors.

No room for promotion

There are a core of old emloyees have control of company and no room for new emplyees to promote. In Rare cases promtion hapened but salary didn't chane. Salary is very low. No RRSP. No Raise.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Low Salary. No Promotion

27 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. IBI Group always strives to give recognition to their hardworking employees, whether it be through our KUDOS program or when applicable, through merit increases, incentive bonuses or promotions. We appreciate the time and effort our employees put into their work and aim to reward them for that in a fair and measurable way. Where compensation is concerned, we have a team that is always analyzing market trends to make sure we remain competitive. Although you are no longer with IBI Group, we appreciate the feedback!

friendly work environment

It's a good place for work and learn specially for the fresh engineers, friendly management, big projects. unfortunate no promotion will happen during the years.

27 April 2021
Thank you for your review! We take pride in being a global firm with industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals. With this comes an environment filled with talented individuals and cutting-edge projects. Whether this is your first job, or you’re seasoned in your career, IBI Group ensures that you are always learning and gaining experience; whether it be through the managers, the types of projects we work on, or your fellow colleagues. Where career advancement is concerned, our employees have the opportunity for open and honest dialogue with their managers semi-annually through our Performance Review program and the topic of career progression is something we highly encourage at these times.

Productive, Flexible working environment

A growing company looking to keep pace and lead the industry into the future by utilizing all the available tools to make it happen. There is also a drive to make the company less of a service company.

27 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about IBI Group! We are always looking for ways to grow and stay competitive in this industry and we know that we can’t achieve that without the talent individuals we have on our teams.

Professional

Well structured Company, good help available and cooperation. Good scope for growth. Interesting work with job satisfaction. Infrastructure jobs many as they excel in it.

Good variety of projects

Opportunity to work on different projects, and learn. Good environment and people. Can work from home sometimes. Not very competitive salary and benefits.

Productive workplace with project diversity

IBI Group is a innovative company that thrives on future technology and leading design technology we know to date. Room for growth as an employee with plenty of project diversity and leadership roles to take on.

A place to learn and grow your experiences

You will learn a lot and grow your knowledge and experience quickly. If you are willing to do the work, most stuff is not as off limits like it would be in a more rigid environment where the lines are clearly drawn which specify when something should no longer involve you and should be passed along.

Jobs at IBI Group

See more jobs

IBI is a good and well organized company

IBI is a good and well-organized company. Wonderful environment. The organization is very good. HR department is very cooperative and prompt to reply to the inquiry

Pros

there are several social activities

Cons

Short term contract

IBI Culture

IBI offers flexible working schedule I learned about acquisition and mergers and impact on payroll Relaxed atmosphere, Slow on technology, a very multicultural environment

Amazing Work Environment for Co-op Students

-Great Company to work at and learn! -Amazing place for co-op students! -recommend to anyone! -fabulous learning opportunity! -there are many co-op students there!

Pros

Free Lunch & Learns

Cons

The Work Term Was Too Short!

Job Security

Very neautral environtment. no major pros or cons. Salary, Work life balance, and mangement was great. Work culture was poor not a lot of interaction.

Excellent work experience

Excellent experience working within a well organized environment. The work structure was conducive to expanding knowledge and gaining confidence when working with larger projects.

Pros

experience

Cons

commute

Overall a good place to work.

This company provided a good work experience The workplace was clean and most of the personnel were fun to work with. Management was helpful when they were asked questions and/or confronted with difficult situations.

a full service consulting firm - still going through growing pains after going public a few years ago.

I loved working at IBI Group, learning something new every day. I felt betrayed and heartbroken when I was let go with no notice or warning whatsoever, after 13 + years of service.

Pros

3 weeks vacation to start, medical benefits to start, life insurance plan

Cons

no pension whatsoever

Respectful and it's the right place to grow your career I enjoyed every minute at IBI Group and was hoping to get another opportunity to stay with them.

Pros

Respect and Diversity

not bad place to work

Multidiscipline consulting firm. Not much flexibility on company policy. Lack of innovative and employee interaction. Too busy to enjoy off time.

Best employee so far!

IBI Group was the best organization I have ever worked for. It is such an honor to work in such a professional environment with realyy friendly professionals :)

Ok company

working with other with in the company. good people to work with. good locations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement