IBI Group logo
IBI Group

IBI Group Culture reviews

Clear

Friendly, clean environment with knowledgeable staff

For me a typical day is designing residential and commercial concepts, interpreting Zoning By-Law and everything in between. The management is respectable and there to help. The hardest part of the job is multi tasking. The most enjoyable part is getting a design approved by management.

A very helpful place

IBI has a excellent workplace culture. Managers are friendly and always helps you out. Stress-free environment. Will treat everyone equally. Best professional training.

Official response from IBI Group

27 April 2021
Thank you for providing some positive feedback about your experience working at IBI Group. A positive and open environment is what we are continuously striving for and we always want to make sure our employees are developing in the best ways they can.

Good variety of projects

Opportunity to work on different projects, and learn. Good environment and people. Can work from home sometimes. Not very competitive salary and benefits.

Job Security

Very neautral environtment. no major pros or cons. Salary, Work life balance, and mangement was great. Work culture was poor not a lot of interaction.

Productive with very supportive managers

IBI Group is one of the can recommend as a good company. My typical work day since I started were Monday to Friday with 8 hours a day. I can say that IBI Group gave a lot of information, knowledge for the new programs in drafting and designing. Culture of hard work and fun. The management very supportive to the employee for the professional development and provide trainings. Enjoyable part every time when the design submission approved by the City.

Pros

Hard work with fun

Cons

No retirement benifits

Productive and positive environment to work with

It is an awesome place to work at. My colleagues were super cool and all on the floor was so super supportive and great ! It is a wonderful place to work at, where even slightest efforts are valued for.

Over-all nice people

I worked for IBI Group for several months. Unfortunately they were experiencing some financial issues, where the stock price went from around $20 to $0.75. This however, was not really reflected in the job culture, and upper-level management (CEO) did a good job of holding town halls in communicating with all employees about fears and changes, However, immediate management in some areas hold their own agendas, just like anywhere, I suppose, and some have issues in separating personal differences from one's potential. Co-workers - bright individuals

Pros

Co-workers, great work environment

Cons

Management culture centered around lower paid employees, which translates to less experienced employees.

Best employee so far!

IBI Group was the best organization I have ever worked for. It is such an honor to work in such a professional environment with realyy friendly professionals :)

excellent work place

eight hours of work in a day with fully supportive staff and managers

Jobs at IBI Group