IATA

IATA Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Working for IATA is amazing you not only get to meet many great people from all over the World and hear some amazing stories but you also get to learn many new things and grow within the company.
Pros
Salary, great people, good location, lots of courses offered
Cons
contract work, very hard to get a permanent position.
Bénéfits intéressants et bonne gestion
Les employés sont collaboratifs
Great place to work. Friendly environment. People are dedicated. Well located, lots of interesting and different projects. Highly recommend for people to give this place a try.
muy buenas condiciones, ambiente y compañeros al nivel mundial
Working at IATA has allowed me to develop and grow both personally and professionally, in a dynamic and diverse environment. My knowledge and responsibilities have expanded over the years, when it comes to events and other projects. I feel that I have learned to efficiently and productively accomplish tasks and objectives, as well as resolve issues promptly and constructively. As I work alot on the sponsorship aspect for events, I continue to learn to recognize opportunities for the organization and react in a timely manner. I also work with many people (internally and externally) from diverse backgrounds, and this is definitely one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.
Its not a healthy environment.
The job experience kills the brain cells.

Very Bad environment

Salary increment very bad
Pros
x
Cons
x
Was a new challenge , i did not know that IATA has so many product for sale,

My co-workers were so nice , i can say the whole IATA family were nice , I had no problem at all ,I was very happy with my scheduel which was from 630am to 330pm.
Great contract experience, it allowed me to expand my customer service experience in a different level. I was working with airline and freight companies.