Ian Martin Group

Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews

Canada82 reviews

martincontractsupporttrainingeasyteamcompanymanagement

Great company

I really enjoyed being part of the Covid-19 case management team in Ontario. Ian Martin did a great job of training and leading us and provided many ongoing professional development opportunities. It’s a shame the contract had to end.

Pvcc

Working from home is nice, no structure in place to move up and they pick and choose whom ever they want for promotions. Seniority does not matter and no benefits makes it hard to meet cost of living. The flexibility is nice you may be lucky to get a nice WFM.

Pros

Work from home, flexible

Cons

No benefits, no structure for promotion

Insights into Ian Martin Group

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

Not good

I was hired and as per there policy we get fired when we are on 5th audit. During training it not much taught and they all teach theory so kind of sleepy. as I was new I was on 3rd audit and got fired

Work from home but micro-management and bad salary

WFH was a good thing, but the micromanagement and the poor pay (compared to the inflation) make the whole thing insecure.There’s no ambition. You can’t progress. Everything is temporary.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Micromanagement, low salary

Love working here

Very supportive and respectful group of people. Love working for and with Ian Martin. There is ongoing training, there are experts to help with difficult phone calls. The management team support and coach when needed and there are regular QA to keep us going in the right direction….

overall good experience

2 days office and other days work from home.you wont get any paid day off if the company you work in is having a paid day off. punch in is kind of confusing in the beginning

Overall experience

My overall experience working here was great. I left due to having a baby, but in my opinion the work from home and the atmosphere 10/10. I loved it..

Pros

Pay

Provincial vaccine contact centre

Amazing place to work Call volumes low but they have a lot of training sessions to keep u busyVery free to book vacation they have OT when it’s available

Pros

Amazing people

No holiday pays and vacation as a contractor

The payroll messed up my pay and they are not responsive when you speak up to ask for correction. You won't get all paid holidays unless it is specified in their own website. As a contractor, you won't get vacation, benefits, and direct communication with them. You have to wait for them to either email or call you back.The only benefit is that you can work hybrid (2 day of work from home) if you work for Enbridge. No job security as the position is based on contract. You have to please the client's company for the possibility of contract renewal.

Not bad.

Work from home position. Flexible but growth is limited. Can be exhausting. Contract work which sucks. Should have more permanent positions available.

nice place to work

fun and great place to work really enjoyed my experience there and wish my contract was longer. The pay was great and the staff were just as awesome. I would recommend working here to anybody who needs the experience.

We played games related to the position, COVID-19

My job at Ian Martin was a contract position of 3mths, benefits, job security, culture, work life balance cannot be assessed, this was a WFH position as well. The management I dealt with were great.

Great company and Trainers

Very efficient training and great coordinators, provided equipment and friendly staff. Always there if you have difficult calls, lots of smes to answer questions. Although contract with this company i would definitely apply for other positions

Pros

working from home, good hours, friendly people to work with

Cons

not having the social gatherings, no benefits

Fun and collaborative work place

Ian Martin is a dream company. The culture and pay is awesome. The only downside is they only offer contractual jobs. No usual work benefits. I heard that after my contract ended, they got offered an open contract.

Pros

Awesome work life balance

Cons

Contractual

Great for the time being

I have been here for more than a year mainly due to the flexibility of the schedule. It's contract work that gets renewed every 3-6 months. They won't let you know as until 2 weeks before the contract is up as it based on the needs of the client. No benefits. Pay was better than the standard call centers that's it.

Overall this is a great company to work for. Although I work independently for the most part, there is a lot of team support as well. I have enjoyed my experience.

Ok inbound WFH

I was part of the covid response team taking inbound calls. Was contract for few months. Wish there were other opportunities for internal job advancements.

Excellent company to work for

Ian Martin is a very well organized and supportive company to work for. They provide you with regular training and opportunities for learning. I really enjoy working here.

Pros

Excellent learning opportunities and support

Cons

Contract position

Excellent Employer and Positive Work Environment

Excellent place to work! Staff are supported by management and time is made for team building and fun. Best company I have worked for by far. They also have resources for self improvement as well as for job support. Positive work environment. Although our contracts are coming to an end, they provide resume and cover letter assistance as well as present other job opportunities. I hope I can continue working for them.

Rewarding and Exciting

The sky is the limit when working at Ian Martin.This is a self-managed organization, working from home, in office, or combination of the two, allows for greater flexibility.

Collaborative environment.

Ian Martin is a staffing agency and a good agency for that matter. They respond to emails promptly. I was hired for the COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling project. I enjoy the flexibility associated with this role and the support provided on the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ian Martin Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement