Ian Martin Group
Happiness score is 93 out of 100

Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews

Canada45 reviews

good work from home experience

Would love to continue working for this company. As an agency, they are very thorough with the interview process. Communication is also good as they do send out daily emails regarding updates. Overall, its a good company to be employed in.

Pros

work form home

One of the worst company I have ever seen.

If you are a contract employee working with company they will never even reply your emails and you have to do multiple follow ups for some simple tasks for weeks. They will just tell you that we will reply you or call you back but never happened with me even once. They don't care about contract employees, just money making company.

Cons

Just increase your stress levels for even small & simple tasks.

Work from home, easy work to do

Remote work, really relaxed job, calls are not back to back. Everything you need to do the job is provided. When you need help, you post in the group & get a response. Easy to get familiar with the job cos calls are of similar nature. About 10-12 calls per 8hrs shift on a busy day. Hours are decent & consistent. No complaints at all. Contract position, wish it was permanent!

Terrible Place to Work

Work culture is bad, no prospect of advancement and its clear people in position of power have "buttered" their way up to that position. Contract workers are always left in the dark until days before their contract expires to see if they have a job next week.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

long hours, terrible management, extortion

Productive work enviroment

great team support from current team leader. \respectful m, great communicator and supportive great IT ream that offers advice and timely supporttraining and information is always up to speed that helps you do your job

Case Manager

Well organized with friendly upper management. Work itself is not that difficult; some ppl over the phone may be rude but just be professional and stick to your script.

Pros

Work from home

Excellent work environment

Awesome company to work for they offer amazing success staff to keep us on track and successful with in the company or roles they hire us for. I would recomend

Pros

Super flexable

Amazing place to work

Absolutely loved working for this company. Management is very supportive and on-boarding/training was very organized. I definitely recommend working here. No complaints.

Currently working for month

First review ever as this employer really deserves.Never had this simple & quick process of hiring experience as compared to my past employers.But some of the things were not clear as hiring process was fast paced. (Took me 1.5 hours to complete the hiring formalities & account setup online)The training was fast paced aswell (2 days) & had to catch up quickly. The staff was supportive but mostly busy, sometimes had to rely on self training going through training material which was easily accessible.The device was provided through company (arrived through mail). The pay was slightly more compared to the others. Sometimes the weekly pay was received 1 day earlier.The work was not stressful. The straight morning shift worked well for meThe only worse part it is that the contract is temporary full time (1 month).

Pros

Easy hiring process, straight shift, weekly pay right on time.

Cons

No health benefits, temporary contract position

Productive and fun working environment

I did a 3 month contract as a covid case investigator. This company has clear instructions for everything through the hiring/training process. If I had an issues, reaching out to support was really easy and I got very quick responses from my manager as well. Although it was a contract, I would still recommend and work there again.

Pros

Work from home, self directed

Cons

Contacted jobs in healthcare can end abruptly

Productive group

Overall it was a great experience until it came to getting the proper information when I resignedWas advised I could go part time for long last two weeks or till end of the contract as I was offered a full time admin position in a job I had been working part time forThat being said I unfortunately wasn’t able to give my two weeks notice and has to resign on the spot

Pros

Met an amazing friend

Cons

Long days when waiting for callback lists

Fast paced work environment

Good computer skills essential for the work from home job I did. Good training and support. Very professional company to work for, lots of amazing coworkers.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Short term contract

Very Professional

Most professional company I have ever worked for. I highly recommend them. They made the onboarding process seamless and are always available to answer questions or assist in any way.

Knowledgeable and supportive Management

From tip to tail, IMG is professional, accommodating, knowledgeable and patient with both potential and hired contractors. They’re firm believers in promoting from within and are keen to pick up on peoples strengths as well as areas that require some further guidance. The management is very proactive in problem potential and troubleshooting such areas immediately.

Pros

Support, open communication, ongoing training

Customer service representative for a government is easier than calll center

Customer service representative for a government is easier than calll.Less stressExcellent salaryGood managementAmazing co workersFriendly public client

Pros

All the above

Cons

Non

The most advanced & progressive staffing firm in the industry

I've been at Ian Martin for 8 years and couldn't be prouder to work at this company. Why? First of all, this company has no bosses, everyone is 100% empowered with both the freedom and the responsibility to make their biggest impact. Second, we're the only large staffing company that's also a certified social enterprise - a B Corp. It's in our DNA to have a purpose that's much bigger than making money. And finally, this company is the most agile and innovative company in our market - because anyone can make any decision, and we always work out loud and gather advice and collective intelligence, the organic strategy and decisions are the best that they can be. This company is an example of what the future of work could and should be like.

Pros

Self-managing; social enterprise with a great PURPOSE; truly bring your whole self to work

Cons

A lot is expected of people in providing feedback, and being courageous - it's not for everyone

A Unique Organization That Emphasizes "Self-Organization"

There can be no other word to describe working at Ian Martin other than "unique". Take everything you know about management theory and throw it away. By giving the employees the opportunity to work in self-managed teams, it leads to the question...why do we really need management? If people are passionate about their work, want to be treated as adults and care about the well being of their colleagues then you will have discovered a day in the life at Ian Martin!

Pros

Coming to work every day, caring colleagues, self-management

Cons

Sorry...can't think of any!

take care every employee

really good team, Many interesting and friendly people to work with. reliable management team, management I've encountered are good, understanding, helpful and knowledgeable people.

very good workplace and fun

the workplace is very good. all the staff is collaborative and helpful. overall, my experience is very good at Ian Martin. There are many options to grow internally.

Good Experience overall

Wish I was still on with them. After contract ended, they let me go, instead of finding me another contract to go to, as was told to me, when I first signed on with them. Definitely disappointed due to that.

Interesting place to work

Be familiar with the concepts of Self management and TEAL if you are interested in working here. Knowing these concepts in advance will prepare you for working at IMG.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ian Martin Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement