IT Weapons

IT Weapons Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Brampton, ON5 reviews
Not many growth opportunities. Work processes need some improvement. Standard 8-5 job and easy to approach management team. Good overall culture and team to work with.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Heavy work load
They usually look for people that are new to Canada with Experience in Tech field so they can be hired at low income.
Job screening process not that great. As no technical interview to understand the true technical skill set of the applicant.
I worked for the company for a short period of time but this is a great place to work, great team spirit, great management and many possibilities for growth, overall one of the best out there.
Pros
Resources are valued
Cons
For the time that I was at IT Weapons, it was a very great experience. Team leads where extremely helpful, co-workers where also very friendly. Very positive atmosphere.
Pros
Great environment, salary, benefits, amenities, co-workers, Team leads.
Cons
long hours, very little support from team leads at times
I would get in go to my desk and start my day off like any other job. I learned a lot about the company and what they do. I gained so more computer skills. Management is good. Hardest part was adapting from my old lifestyle. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers and how everyone was
Pros
Free food
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT Weapons. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3