IT/IQ TECH RECRUITERS Employee Reviews

Excellent Learning Experience
Data & Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 October 2018
As recent post secondary school graduate, I can confidently say that IT/IQ has been a great environment for me to grow in. I have been given the opportunity to learn about and contribute to business development, while being supported by management, every step of the way.

IT/IQ is a wonderful place to start your professional career. It is a collaborative environment where everyone is constantly learning from one another. I have found mentors here that I learn from everyday. Without a doubt I'd recommend IT/IQ as an employer to anyone.
Pros
Bonuses, Friday Breakfast, Lots of Pizza, Job Security, Collaborative Environment
Cons
8:00 am start.
Excellent place to work
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 October 2018
IT-IQ offers the most intensive training of any company I've ever worked for. They lead you through the initial stages of learning the ropes, and mentor you as you advance your career. The environment is fun while still competitive and challenging. Highly recommend working here!
Pros
Friday morning breakfast
Great place to learn
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 September 2018
Great place to learn and master recruiting. If you don't know anything, they will take the time to help you and push you to become better.
Lots of room for advancement.
Great mentors and management.
Competitive and supportive environment
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 September 2018
The amount of growth you will experience in a short amount of time is astronomical. The people are great and the environment is upbeat and always lively. Your coworkers are constantly cheering you on and showing you the ropes. Management will teach and inspire you to grow will making sure you are following the correct path to success. I am fairly new- so here to new adventures at IT/IQ!
Pros
Bonuses, great people, competitive, supportive, team spirit, breakfast
Cons
Lighting in the office isn't the greatest- wish we had more natural light.
Competitive, Fun Workplace with Great Career Growth
Practice Lead - PMO (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 September 2018
IT/IQ has been a tremendous place to work.

The company gives its employees great training and a clear outline of the career growth potentials at IT/IQ

Management (including the President) is always there to listen, help out team members and mentor. There is an open door policy.

You have the potential to make great money and move into leadership positions.

It is a very fun work environment.

The yearly corporate retreat to Whistler and Presidents Club trip to Mexico are always the highlights of the year
Pros
Great Culture, competitive compensation package, career growth
Hard work pays off
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 September 2018
Fun company culture, opportunity to grow, lots of pizza, fast paced environment, supports personal development, great earning potential, lots to learn.
Fantastic company to work with
Management (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 September 2018
Agency recruitment a performance-driven industry, and IT/IQ is no exception.

Recruitment comes with a steep learning curve for new hires, who must learn the industry, the client mix, and the vast array of technologies we recruit for; all while trying to build a network of top candidates. It's a tall order for anybody stepping into the industry without experience - not only must you be personable, you have to be a very quick learner, business-savvy, and organized enough to keep all the plates spinning.

It's not an easy job, but for those that have the special mix of intelligence, work ethic and endless curiosity, it's hard to think of other industries that would provide the same degree of variety - or compensation. The flip side, however, is that the first 6-months can be too much for new recruiters to take in.

In the past couple of years, IT/IQ has made a lot of changes to internal hiring, training, as well as ongoing mentorship and guidance. As a result, our retention rates for new hires has never been higher. Our team is far more diverse than ever before in terms of personality types, gender mix, and ethnicity, and it's incredibly gratifying.

More importantly, we have a strong team that are all pulling in the same directly, working hard to achieve our short-term targets as well as our longer-term growth and expansion goals. It's a wild ride, but I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be!
Pros
Huge opportunity for personal growth, upwards mobility and compensation
Cons
Steep learning curve, highly competitive market, incredibly short supply of top talent.
Fun place to work. People there are very nice and helpful
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 March 2017
Everyone is super friendly and nice. Willing to help out each other. no drama, pure business. Tough industries and easy to get cut. Work life balance environment. Beer and free breakfast on Friday!
Pros
Very nice people and energetic environment
Cons
No job security
Overall an very interesting place to work
TEST TEAM LEAD - SAP-ERP IMPLEMENTATION (Former Employee) –  Burnaby23 February 2015
Location: City of Burnaby
Contractor

We were a large group of contractors who delivered the SAP implementation and on going updated/enhancement to the ERP footprint for COB. It was one of the largest footprints that SAP had in the Vancouver area.

The people were great. My direct manager was a very suave gent who knew how to lead his team, make them enjoy the work, and ensured that we were on the same page. He was open to different opinions and supported the work-life balance that everyone wanted.

The hardest part of the job was that I had no idea of the ERP application when I started. Also it was the first time for me to do consulting work.
Pros
Erp
Cons
less than ideal office layout and setting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT/IQ TECH RECRUITERS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7