IBM Employee Review

Fast paced working environment, customer facing and challenging
Network Manager/Learning Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CA8 July 2013
Systems adminstrations, program management, learned the business side of things, co-workers were awesome, global wide co-workers, worked with folks in India, China, Canada, Germany and Brazil.

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Good work culture
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2018
Good work culture and easy work. Healthy atmosphere at work and employee friendly company. Company providing effective virtual learnings and we can grow ourselves.
Senior infrastructure cloud engineer
SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE/CLOUD ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
I am a senior top performance IT professional with over 20 years of experience in the Canadian and
Brazilian IT infrastructure field (more than 14 years between IBM Canada and IBM Brazil). During
these years, I have worked as infrastructure engineer, as a consultant and in a technical team leader
role having 30 people reporting directly to me from different areas of knowledge. I also have a
considerable experience as a solution architect and in project deployment.
After spending time collaborating with the IBM Cloud team on Canadian and international IBM Cloud
(Azure) projects, I’ve decided to dedicate my carrier to Cloud technology searching reallocation as a
DevOps/Cloud engineer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

57K