IBM
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

IBM Culture reviews

Typical day can be extremely busy (overtime, stress) or completely silent (unknown, waiting for fire drill), or somewhere in between. Workplace culture is improving drastically - good on them. IF you work with great people the job can actually be fun. If you work with difficult people, the exact opposite happens. The company still uses antiquated processes within unfortunately, and shuffles people/strategy quite frequently. Overall a good place to work. Great is only when you land within a fantastic team.
Pros
People
Cons
Disparate systems, too many layers
Milieu de travail stimulant où nous sommes encouragé à développer nos compétences dans un environnement basé sur le travail d’équipe.
L'ambiance de travail et la collaboration sont les atout majeurs de mon emploi.
Pros
Caféteria, ambiance
Cons
contrat
This was a great work experience. Wonderful people and fun place to learn and grow. A lot of opportunities available. Team work is a valuable asset for all employees
Pros
Close membership
Cons
I don’t have any cons
Good place to work, I was motivated every year while I was in IBM. I improved my skills with hands-on working and helped by a lot of colleagues. Most important, the culture and management style was very friendly and open enough for employees to focus on the job and learn. A great place to work with lot's of travel.
I enjoyed my time with IBM Canada. You will have work-life balance with IBM. Most importantly, depend on your department and team culture. IT related position probably will be the best fit.
Technical Delivery Team. Skilled Management Group. Balanced Workload In Most of Times. Supportive Organization During Crisis Situation. Supportive Organization For Skill Building And New Opportunity. Global Team To Support Customer Relationship And Delivery Management.
IBM is a great place to work . The work culture is great and having good work life balance. I enjoyed my work during 10 year of service with IBM. During this tenure, i worked with people with great knowledge
IBM was a great place to work. My job was full time from home and I was able to do my job mostly autonomously. The management culture was supportive.
Good company to work for. The company has a nice open and approchable culture, and helps with professional and personal development. Perks are good. Learning is great
Great place to work with good opportunities to learn and grow. They value the employees and foster a culture of trust and innovation. They are very supportive of a good work-life balance.
fun place to work, equality and great co workers, where as i think they should be paid more and i believe new people arent given projects for first few months which is not great for their confidence
A great place to work with lot's of travel. Working from home is normal and there are a vast amount of opportunities to grow and learn. A great company culture.
I found the working environment at IBM more than satisfactory. The co workers worked together as a Team. The network architecture for the client was extremely complex. However with team work and dedication we were able to achieve success in all the projects.
Excellent support and collaborative teamwork. Always provide training ensuring that employees are kept up to date with available technologies. Great company.
Environnement de travail agréable et productif RAS
Productive, Competitive and learning. Worked on a project which needed skill set of Windows and VMware. Project was completed successfully before deadline.
Being a Project Manager, it was a fun working with IBM throughout my tenure of 7 years in India, Australia, Canada. * learned professional way of handling critical projects. * Project Scaling * Managing Project with in time and within budget. * Team Collaboration * Team mentoring and building activities * The fun part of working with IBM is work life balance and friendly/open work culture where you can openly share ideas and thoughts and see those implementing in the organization.
Good work culture, good work life balance if you so desired, there is also work that is more demanding as well, but they are up to you. IBM also enable us to work and use the newest technologies.
Supportive management; clear targets that must be earned; entrenched professionalism, coaching & mentoring. Flexible workplace and especially good for those with young families. ...one downside, bonding & socialization with the team is an expectation of many! One can hardly survive outside this circle of (usually) the 'boys' club'.