Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Canada1,535 reviews
Found 1,535 reviews matching the search
Managed projects and fostered great relationships with the customer.
Technical aptitude combined with speed of execution when a customer urgently is in need has helped my learn to systematically prioritize requests.
Fostered great relationships with the technical team.
Great place to work for work/life balance
IBM was a great place to work. My job was full time from home and I was able to do my job mostly autonomously. The management culture was supportive.
Good company to work for
Good company to work for. The company has a nice open and approchable culture, and helps with professional and personal development. Perks are good. Learning is great
Great place to work and grow
Great place to work with good opportunities to learn and grow. They value the employees and foster a culture of trust and innovation. They are very supportive of a good work-life balance.
A lost company
A lost company. Always following and copying, never leading. Employees are scared to lose their jobs which makes for a terrible work environment. Everyone out for themselves.
fun place to work
fun place to work, equality and great co workers, where as i think they should be paid more and i believe new people arent given projects for first few months which is not great for their confidence
Plenty of opportunities to learn at your disposure
You need time to learn all the material that is available. The challenge is having the opportunities to apply such knowledge. Unless you are at the right place at the right time, you will not have the opportunities to do such.
Very cooperative and good place to grow skills
I was motivated every year while I was in IBM. I improved my skills with hands-on working and helped by a lot of colleagues. Most important, the culture and management style was very friendly and open enough for employees to focus on the job and learn.
Innovative
A great place to work with lot's of travel. Working from home is normal and there are a vast amount of opportunities to grow and learn. A great company culture.
Productive and fun workplace
Great place to work. Friendly environment. Tons of events throughout the year. Company supports staffs initiatives and always willing to help you advance in your career. Facility has lots of places to relax and snacks are offered for free throughout the building.
Global Company, exposure to Fortune 500 clients, complex projects
IBM provides a fostering work environment to grow and learn by providing opportunities to work on complex large scale projects for some of the largest clients.
Ok
Ben bo ben lfun mais paye po assez po d’augmentation raisonnable doit tjrs justifier pour avoir 10 cenne delheure
Tres bien
Tres bien ibm pour moi à été une école, formation après formation. Je suis devenue qui je suis en grande partie du a IBM.
Its never a dull day at IBM. Always something to do, a new tool or drill to be learned, different technology and computer parts to know about. It was a really fun time absorbing and getting a chance to be with computer technicians who have been there for years allowing them to teach me about the system.
Productive, welcoming environment
Everyone is always willing to help/teach you. There's always new and exciting events that allow for a sense of community. Every day is a new day to experience.
Good Working environment with quaility co workers
I found the working environment at IBM more than satisfactory. The co workers worked together as a Team. The network architecture for the client was extremely complex. However with team work and dedication we were able to achieve success in all the projects.
Productive and good place to work for
Excellent support and collaborative teamwork. Always provide training ensuring that employees are kept up to date with available technologies. Great company.
Its a good place to start your career.
I have worked on multiple projects. Management is supportive and the overall work environment is good. But there was a lack of planning and strategy from the management on the project timelines.
Environnement de travail agréable et productif
Environnement de travail agréable et productif

RAS
Productive, Competitive and learning
Productive, Competitive and learning.
Worked on a project which needed skill set of Windows and VMware.

Project was completed successfully before deadline.
Flexible work time and challenging opportunities.
Because IBM is a large company, there is range of skills you can gain.
I was asked about the area I want to focus on during onboarding (I said AI/ML), and actually all I worked on was relevant jobs.

You'll get true work experience in modern technologies to build solutions for famous big companies.