HyLife

HyLife Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Competitive company
HyLife has good benefits but comparable salary compared to other barns. Maybe employees will be more eager to work with additional incentives and bonus.
Summer student
I worked there in the summer it was the best summer in my life i would say this is the best job I ever had in my life if you have a chance to work there take it
Fun and Independant Work Environment
Managed 1 office administrator staff and supervised 10 feed production processors. Built a strong team by responding to staff one-one-one and through group interactions.

Compiled full accounting cycle financial statements and trial balances for three companies and reported them to the Director of Finance, shareholders, and external auditors. Calculated monthly journal entries and maintained the general ledger. Prepared the Capital Asset Schedule.

Prepared and monitored the annual budget and analyzed quarterly comparisons.

Created and implemented inventory control system, office policies and internal control procedures.

Compiled, documented and verified personal, payroll and benefits data for 15 employees. Communicated with human resources to verify new hires, terminations, leaves of absences and performance evaluations and bonuses.
Pros
Independant Work Environment
Cons
Work-Life Balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HyLife?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HyLife. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7