Hydro One Employee Review

Good variety, for a Helpdesk
Helpdesk Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, Ontario25 June 2013
I most enjoyed being in a rotation of team members assigned to duties other than phone support. This made the day go by quicker, and the experience an overall positive one.

Other Hydro One Employee Reviews

productive workplace and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON29 March 2018
Answering calls and inquiries of Billing calls while completing Underground locates between calls, good pay good environment to work in. Enjoyed working here and pay was very good
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
No job security
Several different (Former Employee) –  All over ontario23 March 2018
After being with company 11 years (in the hiring hall) still have no job security. The union does not give us the rights to get a full time position. Every year you have to fight for your job and since the new CEO many jobs have been outsourced to make a larger profit. The company used to be about its employees and customers....now it's about making money for shareholders. I've had an above average work ethic and every manager has told me they would hire me full time if they could yet due to the hiring structure and favoritism for family members I have repeated been passed over. When you time is mostly spent fixing issues from full time staff that don't do a good job and train people you were passed over for it makes a depressing environment.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
No job security and take over 10 years to get full time unless daddy gets you hired