Hydro One

Hydro One Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Project Manager6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
The company has such a relaxed environment. It is Easy work. Compensation is good. Good Companies. Good support on this and that. Almost No overtime.
Great Pay, and some incredible people and industry, yet so many poor poor poor leaders in charge of innocent and unsuspecting resources. ISD and CSO are the most wasteful and inefficient entities I have ever seen.
Hydro One was a good company to work at, and through my time there I learned a lot. I worked at Hydro One for 16 months as a project manager over a temporary term, and worked with an amazing group of people.

There were some groups that were difficult to work with, but not impossible and at the end of the day I felt like I achieved something.
Great job, great staff. Everyone gets along.

Continuing learning and training is provided.

Travelling is required for several days when needed. weekends and holidays also required if needed.
Good teamwork and management support. Very positive workplace, with focus on employees growth, safety and self development. Not quite supportive of contractors.
Pros
flexibility around working from home
Cons
tight funding on projects with strict schedules
Excellent place to work. Working week is 35 hrs. Pension is defined benefit. Good benefit package. Somewhat limited for advancement.
Pros
good benefits and pension
Cons
unionized