Husky

Husky Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

They are very good people

They nice people preety good with work and a nice gas station with good staff. Try to help eachother if we get stuck or dealing with something and dividing the work preety fairly.

Pros

Fair

Cons

Less hours

as a pipe fitter when I worked there I found it a good a great job.

As my experience working there in the 90,s it was a great job and well paying job. Since then I have work shutdowns the were very well paying jobs. A maintenance job would be a good fit

Pros

Good safe working coditions

Cons

Crude oil smell

Not a good place to work for.

The owner of the store, only likes certain people.

Cons

No breaks, low pay

worked at own pace

I liked working for Husky my first manager I had was super awesome. worked at your own pace as long as you got all your stuff done. I learned a lot and worked with some good hands on people.

Pros

good pay

Cons

i was a contractor

It was a great job, until prepay comes in.

It was a great working place, customers and coworkers are usually nice, I'm outdoors for the most part, there is always something to do, even if there is nothing to do around the store. Management and salary are a little poor due to the local owner being a little cheap (only paying minimum wage, not bothering to fix the car wash, etc.). But my coworkers are very nice, they helped me when I needed it, as well as being fun to hang around. And the tips here can be pretty sweet (sometimes money, sometimes a random item like I got a lottery ticket once). However, that changed when we switched to prepay, we wound up having less customers than usual, and when there is nothing to do, there is nothing we can do to pass the time. Overall, the experience is pretty good, and if there is a husky that doesn't have prepay and a help wanted sign, I'd suggest taking it, even if it's just for work experience.

Pros

Free coffee and Slurpee, and tips

Cons

Bad customers, poor management, and prepay

Challenging work place

My first workplace experience and a challenging one at that. I met many kinds of customers and learned how handle each. The job got easier every day and I learned a lot about myself and what I want out of a workplace. The job became less of a chore and more of a fun challenge to accomplish.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

poor salary

stagnate wages but good over all

Over all my experience working for Husky was a good one. friendly staff and super easy work. The problem is the wages at the particular store I worked in. which is that they stagnated fast. especially with the minimum wage increase. senior staff were not being paid equal to the work expectation.

Pros

friendly coworkers

Cons

wage

Terrible Managment

Terrible management with owner now having any good role in the company at all. Have seen so many cashiers/managers alongside struggle as they have to handle the pressure from the owner without him having to do anything.

Pros

None I can think off

Cons

Paid for my own gas for all the visits to my multiple sites everyday and having a fixed pay.

I enjoyed working there, just didn’t like he treatment when I got sick

Husky was a very good place to work, good people. I had good hours learned a lot about running the business. Only bad thing was don’t get sick because the boss will fire you.

Pros

Good hours

good company

Very good company and people to work with Good compensation Very busy location with a tourist seasonal business Good customer service to all patients

Its a fun job

I learnt management skills and worked in a multi cultured environment .It does not offer any benefits like health benefits or 2 weeks paid vacation but it was fun working there..

Good working enviroment

Husky tags is a good place to work, as they offer positive experience options. Plus they offer competitive wages, as well as employee bonus draws for special events.

it was an overall easy job which is near where i lived

it was a relatively easy job with minimal job requirements and low work pressure. Overall it was a very friendly environment with co workers i enjoyed working with and i liked the work ethics of my colleagues as they tried their best to not be late. Our manager was fair when it came to job assignments and scheduling so no complains there.

Pros

2 mins walk from where i live

Cons

not enough hours

good

i worked almost for half year and it was really good experience. people and staff were really nice and polite and i loved to be a part of it

Pros

good staff

Cons

it was a job after high school

working here wasn't to bad I got along with everyone and I was going to be a supervisor at the this store but I found another job

Pros

Husky dollars

Cons

min wage

Good work place.

Working for Husky was not to bad of a place to work. A lot of customers that came through were friendly. My co-workers were also great to work with.

Pros

Husky dollars

good job

was a very good job! loved working with the public wage was not to bad....

Pros

good job

Cons

get couldnt no time off

A good place to work

I had a great time working here, the down fall was that when i came aboard the place was slow, and am sure that it still is, there wasnt much of a challange, there were only 3 emplyees in the whole place so who opened also closed.

Pros

free food

fun place to be

dealing with customers, filling propane, cleaning wash bays

Pros

free slurpees

Cons

Every worker is a part owner

Awesome work environment. Exposed me to product exports internationally.

Pros

every worker is a part owner outside guaranteed salary.

Cons

noise factory environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement