Husky

Husky Culture reviews

Clear

They are very good people

They nice people preety good with work and a nice gas station with good staff. Try to help eachother if we get stuck or dealing with something and dividing the work preety fairly.

Pros

Fair

Cons

Less hours

Huskey

it was a laid back job it was very slow due to lack of clients. I enjoyed working with the public. i also enjoyed my team mates they made the job enjoyable.

Great working environment and fun atmosphere

Working at husky felt like a great environment to work at because the management would treat you like family and will always ask if you have had your break or lunch yet, and on top of that there were just coworkers to work alongside, the would never be rude to one another but they would always try to help each other out.

Tres mauvais place a travailler

Direction merdique et tres mauvais superviseur Que dire du superviseur dany beausejour qui crie sur les employer quand bon sa lui semble

Excellent

Excellence in every area More than enough training provided a very healthy environment and team leaders are very patient to help if needed By far the best place I’ve ever worked for and the only company I regret leaving even though it seemed like the right thing to do at the time

Cons

it is a good place to work

the owners was very nice and they help me when i was down and they was a good location. the supervisors was nice to me i miss working there i was night shift there so there was a good coworkers i liked working there i would love to work for them again.

Busy Schedule

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the customers during rush hours and not making any mistakes. Whereas the fun part is the training because the staff is very friendly

Enjoyable

I worked on that place with confident and i got lots of information which will help me. I enjoyed a lot because all were helpful and gave information that was important in work.

productive

That was a fun loving place where i have learned to work hard as a team member.and loved to see bunch of new personalties,and of course to interact with them .lot of experience from husky in a positive way.

Pros

Oppurtunity to meet bunch of personalities

Cons

Long shifts

Productive workplace

Awesome place to have my first job experience overseas. Learned a lot about traditions and cultures required to work in Canada. Overall it gave me an overview of how it would be to work while studying and staying alone.

Its a fun job

I learnt management skills and worked in a multi cultured environment .It does not offer any benefits like health benefits or 2 weeks paid vacation but it was fun working there..

great work environment

I like to work there. I learned at lot of skills ( stocking, keeping the store clean, team work ). Great management. staff orientated, helping staff to grow.

Good working enviroment

Husky tags is a good place to work, as they offer positive experience options. Plus they offer competitive wages, as well as employee bonus draws for special events.

good

i worked almost for half year and it was really good experience. people and staff were really nice and polite and i loved to be a part of it

Pros

good staff

Good work place.

Working for Husky was not to bad of a place to work. A lot of customers that came through were friendly. My co-workers were also great to work with.

Pros

Husky dollars

Cons

this was a great work expriance

whis this job i learned what i am and am not willing to do.i also learned all the hard work that is needed to manage and operait a plant.

Pros

great work expriance

Cons

lack of hours

It was an awesome place to work with the diverse of different people every da

cash, stock and filling propane tanks you need to be certified to fill any kind of propane tanks my co workers were awesome the hardest part of my day would be dealing with upset customers It was an awesome place to work with the diverse of different people every da

A mixed Review

I enjoyed working for Husky, but my employer was not legitimate. I was the only staff member whom was not a manager or boss.I would love to try with a differant Husky, located in the city, where I can enjoy the company of other co-workers and get to and from work with ease.My favorite part of the job was making people happy.

Pros

great hours

Cons

low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement