Husky Energy
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

Husky Energy Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Co-workers are friendly and work place environments are really fantastic.

My first day of work was June 14, 2010, as a cashier. I did not have any knowledge about the Cash counting job and also did not any knowledge about the cash register. Our Manager taught us how to use a cash register and a credit/debit card. She also taught us how to fill up the cooler and display our inventory on the shelves. I also learned from her about 4P(Price, Product, Promotion and Place). She told me that the 4ps is the most important element for marketing. Our co-worker was friendly and helpful. Any types of problem, they helped me a lot. The hardest part of the job was how to handle the customer. Our Manager told us that our five fingers are not the same. So all customers are not the same. Customers' satisfaction is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Any holiday our salary 1.5 times.Free Coffee, Slush and also year end gift, I Really enjoy people and all different walks of life

Cons

Always working under pressure, I may also be required to lift and carry heavy boxes in the course of duties, Difficult customers, Long hours, Monotonous task and Low pay.

Fun company to work for

All employees are treated equally.You get treated with appreciation and respect. Friendly staff and co workers.Your hard work is acknowledged. And you receive full benefits.

Pros

Friendly enviroment

place to meet new people

Husky Gas station was a good fun part time job. Its a one man job place, which kind of gets boring after a while. It usually gets busy over the weekend, especially when the gas price goes down.

Pros

Get to work alone

Cons

the salary