Husky Energy logo
Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Contractors vs Employee

Contract workers are not recognized for the work they do. Even though the company speaks on diversity - they should also include Contract Workers as part of "Diversity" as they are not treated equally.

Great pay & benefits, horrible management

Husky offers excellent compensation and benefits, however the culture isn't what it used to be. The culture now is one of cliques and jealousy, with management playing favourites. Bullying is not only tolerated, in many cases it's encouraged. I was laid off for standing up to a bully manager (not my direct manager, but one in my department). My manager sided with the bully. I was laid off within 2 weeks of being bullied and reporting it. These days, my former coworkers that are still employed there tell me the company is selling off assets and will be folding or be acquired by a larger company soon. The future is bleak at Husky. Do NOT work there.

Progressive Analytics culture

Husky is really getting with the times when it comes to technology. It's exciting to be part of the growth and exploration into all the new technologies they're embarking on to do everything more efficiently.

Good company.

Great company overall.Highly respected executives, with good knowledge and background. suboptimal mid-level management, terrible performance rating program and a disappointing HR department.

Great company to work for!

Excellent culture and employees and management mesh well together to be productive. Benefits and salaries and other incentives are within industry standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement