Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Very fast paced business unit, team worked well together

Very fast paced business unit and this was probably the most knowledge I walked away with. Had a great mentor who taught me a lot about the business.

Horrible

They can't keep anyone in this role as the other girl you work with will have you fired if she feels threatened...and she did this with everyone. The pay was $2 over minimum wage...couldn't survive without take a second job. Wouldn't work there again as long as that girl is there and certainly not for such a low wage.

Worthless

Waste of my time and effort. Noone seems to ever know exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Never sure who you really report to as they changed our leads constantly but never really let anyone know when. Constantly having the people above you stealing credit for your work and your ideas. Worst managed company I’ve ever had the misfortune of working for. I would not recommend applying let alone working there, it’s not worth what they put you through. Just the sheer amount of moronic tendencies shown by the majority of the staff is nauseating and makes you question the stability of the company and if it has a future with lazy employees who don’t look for the mistakes they just fudge the numbers to make it work, or ‘accidentally’ misplace things they don’t want to do or understand how to do in the garbage. If you really want to do work for Husky do it through another company that Husky contracts work to. You’ll be treated better, and you’ll deal with a lot less stupidity.

Some challenges but overall a positive experience

Over the years, I have gained numerous skills have been able to collaborate with a variety of great people. I have made a lot of memories that I will carry with me in my next career. The most difficult part of my job is adjusting to re-organization and the layoffs of my colleagues, but overall Husky has been a positive experience.

Pros

Numerous learning opportunities, warm and welcoming environment

Cons

Lack of communication between departments, unclear expectations

Normal working environment.

Adequate office environment with expected office culture. Organization tends to be a bit top heavy, and has not quite allowed for an open work place feeling.

Workplace advancement

Management encourages career advancement and helps you get there. They are also very good at working with you for time off etc

Great company to work for.

Great company to work for. Unfortunately the oil crisis is pushing companies to lay off people. I loved to work for Husky these 5 years. Management is excellent, respectful and encourage the team to get training and develop themselves. Great team to work with.

Pros

Great benefits, flexicble hours, good environment

Cons

Good Company to work for.

Busy office with lots of variety of job duties. Office supports a very large geographical area. Both union and non union jobs available. Local Management "Style 1". Enjoyed working with new SAP systems.

Cons

no room for local advancement

Husky Energy is a great company to work for

A typical day at Husky involved providing administrative support to executives and their teams.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No negatives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement