Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

3.4Job security & advancement

good job at husky energy

i learned many things from my husky job . my manager is so nice and good in nature . overall is my great experience with them . i worked at night my job was so good. working environment was so good and safe .

it was a place with full of fun.

i like to deal the people so it was a having fun activity for me to deal the customers. i got a good experience to work with the different kind of people.

Productive work place

To work with Husky is good start as i am new to Canada. I serve the customers by providing them best customer service. i manage cash register. i make the store clean. i am enjoying working at Husky But i want to move to technical field as i have good technical knowledge.

exciting workplace, learn lots of things which I can not learn from books

overall, it is a great experience of working as cashier at the husky gas station. Everyday, I meet with new people and learn about their culture and type of people. I also learn how deal with the different type of customers. My co-workers are really good. I understand their needs and motivate them to do good. for example, one of my co-worker needs money then I told him to do work outside and interact politely with people. so that they give you tips. I also motivate him by giving him feedback that he is doing very good and very soon you will buy your own car. The hardest part of my job is when i have to sit free in night shifts. I will use my time to do cleaning and dusting. The most enjoyable part of my job is to interact with people and learn how to deal with the customers and how to motivate my co-workers.

Pros

learn new things about people and how to deal with them.

Cons

get the little bit free time to sit free in night shifts

Excellent co-workers but terrible management.

I would go to work with the unsettling feeling of not knowing what I was going to get into trouble for that day, nothing was ever good enough for the owner or the current manager we were not allowed to talk to each other or to look like we were enjoying ourselves. I learned to to take bad days on the chin, the management would never tell you that you were doing a good job no constructive critsism they just let you blow in the wind until they had a reason to fire you (total power trips) never took the time to listen to your concerns about the job, always had something negative to say about everything and everyone. My co-workers were the best! Awesome friends I have made they stood up for me and I did the same for them, even after I got fired for another co-workers mystery shop I still go in and see them everyday to see how they are doing. Hardest part of the job is to not go insane cause it gets incredibly boring and also to have to put up with the manager and the owner. Most enjoyable part of the job was going in to see my co-workers and customers which some of whom I have made great connections with. I do not recommend anyone to go work for this company unless they enjoy to feel as if they are worthless and nothing more than dogs to the owner and manager. They will also try to steal from you if they are given the chance.

Pros

get paid for 8 hours, free Slurpee and coffee

Cons

no over time, no actual training from management, cant miss a shift with out fear of being fired even if you are sick in the hospital.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Husky Energy with

• Husky Energy
  • Winnipeg, MB
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?