Husky Energy Employee Reviews in Nordegg, ABReview this company
Nordegg, AB1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 556 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I was a wrench pulling field maintenance worker, changing vales one day and gathering garbage the next. The next thing I know, I was asked to meet with the maintenance supervisor for a job opportunity because I knew my way around a computer and was fairly knowledgeable with windows software and Microsoft office. I had an informal interview with my supervisor and was asked if I would consider taking the position of maintenance planner because of the recommendations of some of my co-workers. I was given a short probation period to see if I could make the cut, in which I surpassed their expectations. A substantial pay raise was given and I had my own office, I was on my way to a new career and further advancement within Husky.
Excellent pay, Benefits, work atmosphere and culture, made to feel like you are wanted and important
There arn't any.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 556 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Husky Energy with
Questions about Husky Energy
- What are the working hours at Husky Energy?9 people answered
- What benefits does Husky Energy offer?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Husky Energy?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Husky Energy?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Husky Energy? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- Does Husky Energy require background check?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at HUSKY ENERGY INC?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Husky Energy?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Husky Energy a better place to work?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Husky Energy about how to improve the company?3 people answered