Husky Energy logo
Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Part time fit

I do part time at here for two years and it is day work shift. It is valuable to chat with neighbors and be friends with them. The pumps experienced technical issues which is quite often and requires long time to get repaired.

Easy to loose yourself to the motions

Typically at Husky, unless you are a store owner, you don't have too many concerns. Working at Husky is a perfect place for people trying to study in university. The hours are mostly agreeable and it allows for your tired brain to relax. The rules are simple to follow and there are no exceptions, and other than making sure to stock the coolers and shelves, there isn't much strain in work.

Pros

Conveniently placed all over so easy to get to

Cons

Sometimes inconvenient hours

productive and fun workplace

work place is very good and all co workers are very cooperative.my manager is a very nice person. he always helps us to learn new things. I have learnt lots of thing for example all paper work store work and dealing with customers. I have a great experience from this job.

Pros

helping co woker and manager

Cons

long shifts

fun place to work

Everyday started with cleaning the aisles and stocking the shelves, my co-worker and manager were really helpful and kind. Some days when I use to be the cashier it would get annoying when, I was alone and there was no one their to assist me.

Pros

Good Hours, Nice Co-Workers

Fun Place.

Overall it was a nice experience. Had good co workers with proper reasonable hours Very likable Job with alright pay The Only bad thing about the job is that there is barely any time for a break Would work there again

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Break Time

Nice place to work

Overall this is good job and good management . like to work with customers i mean to say the area is nice but sometime we have to deal with drunk customers and they will create difficult situation .otherwise overall is good place.

A comfortable place to work

The management were all friendly and informative when I had questions or concerns. They were also understanding if time off was needed for any reason.

Pros

reasonable hours

Cons

low pay

Awesome company to work for

Everyday was a learning experience where I was able to grow and learn more about my surroundings. Each day was different from the next therefore I was constantly refocusing my daily tasks.

I can't see the future for my current job, only for survive

From my current, I learned how to serve customers effectively. For example, if a customer comes to our store very often, I can remember his favorite smokes, which will make him happy, and saving time in the rush hour.Management job is easy now, because I familiar everything. Just make schedule, order products from suppliers, make phone call to suppliers, check remaining products.The hardest part of the job is in the rush hour. I have to serve customers, fill drinks and smokes, answer the phone sometimes. But I like it, which gives me multitask ability.Gas station is a good communication place, I enjoy talking with some customers, and know some people in the different places, which I can obtain some information and news. These things I may not get from newspaper.

Pros

no pressure

Cons

no development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement