Husky Energy
View all Husky Energy reviews

Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Review

Sad state of affairs

These comments were obviously left by the management types at Husky, the truth is every 3 years all the seniors are shuffled so that any promises made as far as wage increases or level advancement goes with them. In most cases people who become seniors, not for work ethic or knowledge, but ability to lie and con the dinosaurs they call "co-ordinators". Most of Husky's upper echelon is 20 years past optimum retirement age and their poor decisions and antique methods are laughable. Time for Husky to look at youth for direction because the dementia laden squids they have at the top will be their undoing. Great place to work as a last resort before the soup kitchen.

Pros

3 hours a day 10 hours pay

Cons

not enough space to list them all

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great place.

I enjoyed my time working with Husky. The people were friendly and the atmosphere was inviting. Had the pleasure of watching the safety culture change in the industry.
Same role

It was good worked at Husky

Husky is a good company to work for. Unfortunately I got lat off back in April, if I have the chance I will be back working with Husky, I really like what I did there
Same location

Brutal

ToxicBackstabbing All they want to hear is yes,they don’t want opinions other than the ones management has. They preach work life balance, in reality they want employees to be at their beck and call 24/7.

Pros

Cons

Just being there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement