Husky Energy logo
View all Husky Energy reviews

Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Most of my colleagues are helpful and we work as a teamGood management Great/awesome ownerEasy and enjoyable while doing the tasksEverything is manageable

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Co-workers are friendly and work place environments are really fantastic.

My first day of work was June 14, 2010, as a cashier. I did not have any knowledge about the Cash counting job and also did not any knowledge about the cash register. Our Manager taught us how to use a cash register and a credit/debit card. She also taught us how to fill up the cooler and display our inventory on the shelves. I also learned from her about 4P(Price, Product, Promotion and Place). She told me that the 4ps is the most important element for marketing. Our co-worker was friendly and helpful. Any types of problem, they helped me a lot. The hardest part of the job was how to handle the customer. Our Manager told us that our five fingers are not the same. So all customers are not the same. Customers' satisfaction is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Any holiday our salary 1.5 times.Free Coffee, Slush and also year end gift, I Really enjoy people and all different walks of life

Cons

Always working under pressure, I may also be required to lift and carry heavy boxes in the course of duties, Difficult customers, Long hours, Monotonous task and Low pay.
Same role

It is a high stress environment with poor management

The best part about working at husky was my regular customers, They are loyal clientele whom of which appreciated and often acknowledged our hard work, complimented how clean our station was, and loved that we would remember faces and preemptively would get their usual purchases ready for them when we saw them pull up I will miss my customers and my coworkers, but the management made it it all not worth the trouble in the end.
Same location

Productive and busy

Good place to work, nice camp and the travel accommodations were good. The company built a world class SAGD operation and treats the employees good. The pay is competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement