Husky Energy
View all Husky Energy reviews

Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Review

Good working environment

I am a contract employee so I do not get to take full advantage of what Husky has to offer its employees. However, it has been a good working environment and they treat employees well with lots of room for growth.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive fun workspace

I enjoy the relax environment at Husky and the benefits and salary were some of the best i have experienced as a women in the business administration workforce.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

I was only Temporary therefore no position to return to after my maternity leave
Same roleSame location

N/a

The promise to become full time is always dangled for extra work commitment. It is rarely fulfilled. Low wage and rare to obtain a raise in certain departments.
Same location

Great company with loads of safety issues.

Great company to work for. Met great people and nice working environment. The company had several safety issues and some not so good decisions that caused it to fizzle out. Decisions about asset disposition should have been better reviewed. Perhaps disposing a few of them when barrel price was up should have been better. Operations could have been better managed.

Pros

Lots of experienced people, opportunity to grow, technical career ladder, fair compensation, long term employee incentives, health and dental care coverage.

Cons

Multiple reporting layer, there seems to bee some elements of favoritism, not as transparent as one may think, lots of stuffs go on underground.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Husky Energy with

• Husky Energy
  • Good working environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?