Husky Energy logo
View all Husky Energy reviews

Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Review

Contractors vs Employee

Contract workers are not recognized for the work they do. Even though the company speaks on diversity - they should also include Contract Workers as part of "Diversity" as they are not treated equally.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great pay & benefits, horrible management

Husky offers excellent compensation and benefits, however the culture isn't what it used to be. The culture now is one of cliques and jealousy, with management playing favourites. Bullying is not only tolerated, in many cases it's encouraged. I was laid off for standing up to a bully manager (not my direct manager, but one in my department). My manager sided with the bully. I was laid off within 2 weeks of being bullied and reporting it. These days, my former coworkers that are still employed there tell me the company is selling off assets and will be folding or be acquired by a larger company soon. The future is bleak at Husky. Do NOT work there.
Same roleSame location

Progressive Analytics culture

Husky is really getting with the times when it comes to technology. It's exciting to be part of the growth and exploration into all the new technologies they're embarking on to do everything more efficiently.
Same location

Husky Energy is a good Company to work for.

It was a good Company until the upper management try to make it work like an European company, they couldn't adjust to North American way to be.

Pros

Cons

No offices, just cubicules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement