Husky Energy
View all Husky Energy reviews

Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Review

Being integrated is their strength.

Safety is a big issue never resolved there in reality. Several companies exist within the company. One of VP let go some of the best talents due to his personal ego and got promoted!

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Very caustic environment

The management I worked with would so so easily sacrifice strong technical people to advance up the ladder. I joined because I thought I could bring some strong technical engineering and geological expertise to the table, I was so wrong. Skills and technical abilities are not appreciated, hence not rewarded and encouraged.
Same location

Great company with loads of safety issues.

Great company to work for. Met great people and nice working environment. The company had several safety issues and some not so good decisions that caused it to fizzle out. Decisions about asset disposition should have been better reviewed. Perhaps disposing a few of them when barrel price was up should have been better. Operations could have been better managed.

Pros

Lots of experienced people, opportunity to grow, technical career ladder, fair compensation, long term employee incentives, health and dental care coverage.

Cons

Multiple reporting layer, there seems to bee some elements of favoritism, not as transparent as one may think, lots of stuffs go on underground.
Same location

Husky Energy is a good Company to work for.

It was a good Company until the upper management try to make it work like an European company, they couldn't adjust to North American way to be.

Pros

Cons

No offices, just cubicules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Husky Energy with

• Husky Energy
  • Being integrated is their strength.