No shift schedule, work when there was work.
Pikes Peak south, 7 days on 7 days off and then 7 nights on and 7 days off.
It is five days a week, eight hour days. Shifts are 6:41 am -3:30 pm; 3:00 pm - 11:15 p; 10:45 pm - 7:15 am
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Husky Energy
- What are the working hours at Husky Energy?9 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Husky Energy?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Husky Energy? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- Does Husky Energy require background check?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at HUSKY ENERGY INC?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Husky Energy?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Husky Energy management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Husky Energy, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What benefits does Husky Energy offer?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Husky Energy?3 people answered
See all questions and answers