HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
View all HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE reviews

HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE

HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE Employee Review

Stressful employer, good pay

There are lots of opportunities in multiple departments to gain experience and education. Even when working part time can get full time hours. The pay is excellent. Shift work most departments. Pay for parking and union dues

4.0Job security/advancement

Healthcare

Regular 8-4 job in Healthcare with .5hr lunch and breaks. Good Cafeteria on site. Clean work environment. Great People working in all areas of healthcare.

as an RPN

Excellent company to work for. Dedicated staff and management. As an RPN we used all our skills. We had a lot of responsibility in our job. The overall care was excellent at Stratford. We had to learn to be well organized in our job. The hardest part of the job was working short staffed. Everyone had to take extra patients on. So it was difficult to adjust sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients get better after having surgery, and going home.

Pros

Giving great care.

Cons

short staffed
Same location

Friendly and productive place.

-Very friendly environment to work in. -Very supportive coworkers. -Feedback from patients and family is the best part of the job. -Trying to meet the pressures of the dead lines is the hardest part of the job. -

Pros

Staff appreciated by the managment.

Cons

need of more front line care providers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2