Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance

Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance: 11 Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Hpha

Great local hospital, fair management and great team work. The hardest part of the job is working in a rural area, but you learn a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a valued member of a team, and working all together in different disciplines.

The job is great, their policies are not

I can't complain about the work, it's not difficult. You're paid too much for it. It is usually pretty busy in the mornings and afternoons, but you will have a lot of down time in the evenings. Only reason I'm not rating this higher is because of their policies. Rules and restrictions are pretty strict and many are questionable, and quite unfair and discriminatory both towards staff and visitors if they haven't taken a certain vaccine.

Pros

Good pay, laid back, good cafeteria, decent coworkers

Cons

Bad policies

Insights into Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Stressful employer, good pay

There are lots of opportunities in multiple departments to gain experience and education. Even when working part time can get full time hours. The pay is excellent. Shift work most departments. Pay for parking and union dues

amazing nursing staff.

friendly environment, great staff. not enough shifts offered. 12 hour shift work. to many nurse to client ratio. often have 6 patient assignment daily

Pros

friendly staff

Healthcare

Regular 8-4 job in Healthcare with .5hr lunch and breaks. Good Cafeteria on site. Clean work environment. Great People working in all areas of healthcare.

as an RPN

Excellent company to work for. Dedicated staff and management. As an RPN we used all our skills. We had a lot of responsibility in our job. The overall care was excellent at Stratford. We had to learn to be well organized in our job. The hardest part of the job was working short staffed. Everyone had to take extra patients on. So it was difficult to adjust sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients get better after having surgery, and going home.

Pros

Giving great care.

Cons

short staffed

Friendly and productive place.

-Very friendly environment to work in. -Very supportive coworkers. -Feedback from patients and family is the best part of the job. -Trying to meet the pressures of the dead lines is the hardest part of the job. -

Pros

Staff appreciated by the managment.

Cons

need of more front line care providers.

Good atmosphere, great understanding of work life balance excellent supervisor. Very good relationship between departments within the organization. High expectations

Great Company

Every employee is well trained. Great team work and positive attitudes. Excellent place of work, very professional and clean. Up to date on all medical procedures.

Great Multidisciplinary Team

The Health Care Team at Stratford General Hospital are very kind and helpful staff. They have made working here a very great learning experience. The patient care received at HPHA is very therapeutic. I have enjoyed my Temporary position here and would love to come back one day.

Pros

a great team of healthcare workers

Cons

n/a

productive and fun place to work

I enjoy my job and the people I work with. My supervisor is excellent. I am looking for advancement and none is provided at this time. The most rewarding part and most difficult part of my job is people. Meaning, we as Environmental Service support personnel basically are customer service representatives to staff, patients, families and public.

Pros

staff appreciation lunches, staff forums, any good idea is listened to and implemented if possible

Cons

hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement