Huntex

Huntex Employee Reviews

Great way to scout for great talented individuals to be in touch with the right employers that would both benefit to their mutual advantage, career wise and financial accomplishments.
Everyone at Huntex is energetic and hungry to achieve greatness. The management provides you with you all the tools and environment you need to succeed. Super fun culture, and a place to make great friends and decent money.
I love working at Huntex. Everyone is very focused, but very happy and upbeat. There are no office politics at all and everyone gets along. The culture is very dynamic and there are probably more than 20 or 30 ethnicities working here. It's very good to see, especially during potlucks when there is so much great food. The company structure is very flat, so you don't have a confusing hierarchy or reporting structure. Your team lead is there to help you at all times. I'm free to make my own working schedule, to pick which positions I want to recruit for, and as long as I work hard, the company supports me. I've been here for many years and I've watched the company grow from 10 people to 60. It is going to grow even further to 80 and then beyond that. Everyone we have brought on board that has stayed with us for more than six months is amazing and I'm so happy to have this family. There's never any drama and so many happy moments when candidates get interviews or get placed. Everyone is rooting for everyone else. Many people come into the company and complain that they don't make any money with us ... they're always the people that don't work very hard either. You need to make placements to make money, that's just how it works ;)
Pros
Awesome culture, pool table, relaxed environment, good money, growing company
very comfortable at this place everyones very understanding and helping
Very result oriented workplace. Professional people. Fun at workplace
Responsible for full cycle recruiting duties in an effort to promptly fill open requisitions across multiple skill sets • Responsible for sourcing, contacting, and identifying qualified candidates • Proven ability in successfully recruiting for IT, Engineering and trade skills • Continued success in direct sourcing, networking, referrals, Internet, and job boards
Pros
commission
Cons
Huntex is a great place to work. You have a sense of independence, a solid support system if you have questions or require feedback and its a positive, friendly atmosphere. It is also a fantastic place to work if you are a recent graduate or want industry experience in recruitment!
commission based.how hard the target is make it enjoyable achieving it, makes your way to achieve the target easy
  1. Employee reviews