Hunter Steel Sales

Hunter Steel Sales Employee Reviews in Orangeville, ON

Orangeville, ON4 reviews

2.6Job security & advancement

Standard summer workplace atmosphere

I learned a great deal in regards to dealing with a wide variety of customers, and how to efficiently work under time constraints

No way of moving up

Very unprofessional, huge lack of communication and personal employee care.Zero room for grown in the company.Shop workers are treated like garbage while office workers belittle you.

Pros

Cons

Zero growth

I have worked in the shop as a labourer, as a driver and in the office as sales. Work can be hard sometimes, but if you put in the effort, it will be noticed and appreciated. The company treats the employees well and management is understanding and flexible when you have obligations outside of work. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Hard work gets noticed and appreciated

Cons

Smaller company, only a few channels for advancement

Terrible place to work

I work for about 2 weeks as a driver and they just didn't care at all about their employees! I had put in a full-day and a late order came in and I was told that they didn't care what time I got home I was expected to do the deliver. I told them what they could do with their job!

Pros

Cons

You Name It!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter Steel Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6