Hunter Amenities International Ltd Employee Reviews

Great place to work, needs good endurance.
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 March 2019
I can easily say that the experience was enjoyable. The people there were extremely kind and warmhearted, welcoming new workers as if they were family. A typical day consisted of moving between several stations doing repetitive movement which never got boring due to being with lively and pleasant people. I learned quite a bit about how factory line work actually takes place instead of what you see in movies, it's very over exaggerated and is not at all a tough place to work in. The management was super kind and made sure to help you in any way they could as long as they weren't doing the work for you. The workplace culture was very positive. The hardest part of the job had to be the long hours, 11 hours of work doesn't suit everyone's tastes and it takes someone dedicated in order to endure it. The most enjoyable part was also the long hours, being able to be around what felt like a huge family for half of a day felt incredible, and the experience makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Pros
Free coffee, Kind people, Helpful and understanding management.
Cons
Long hours.
A good place to work, with nice people, team work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 November 2018
I worked in the afternoon shifts, in a great team. Our leader was a professional lady which led us to achieve our tasks. The place is clean, proper to work, with the pleasant smell of different soaps. I leaved for medical reasons.
Nice work place.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON7 September 2017
For over thirty years, Hunter Amenities has pioneered a remarkable array of superior personal care products. Ranging from distinctive hotel amenities to luxurious spa and retail collections, It is one of the world's leading formulators and manufacturers. We also offer a prominent selection of licensed, internationally recognized designer and cosmetic brands.

Driven by innovation and product excellence, everything that the company do is original in concept, exceptional in formulation and outstanding in delivery. Each phase of operations is designed to exceed expectations. Beginning with in-depth consumer and market research, it constantly strive to craft unequaled, of-the-moment collections worthy of the most discriminating clientele.
Pros
Progressive company
Cons
Lack of opportunity for training
learning,familiarizing and getting used to it
Line Worker/Housekeeping (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 May 2016
coordination with superior,briefing the whole job, learned manual dexterity,multi tasking is a must and be a part of the team
Excellent place to start a great career
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Elora, ON7 August 2014
A day would consist of mechanical adjustments, and mild repair and maintenance. I've been quite fortunate to grow with the company and receive experience in many aspects of the business. The co-workers make it seem like a small business. The best part of the job, the support and guidance is there when you need it.
Pros
Overtime scheduled jobs you pick.
Cons
slightly understaffed
Hunter provides a great venue to learn new skills and work as a team to develop quality driven product
Q.A / Q.C Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 April 2013
Every day is slightly different which is both challenging and gratifying.
All deparments work well together
Pros
Family oriented