Hunter Amenities International Ltd

Hunter Amenities International Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
The work is good as well as the atmosphere. the lines are quite slow but the work is done by the workers are with proper perfection which is very good.
Hunter amenities strives its self on great management and yet day in day out other shift supervisors can’t seem to work together. They work on different pages and I find it very hard as a team leader to follow their direction as one supervisor wants it done this way and another always has a different opinion. One of the supervisors goes around taking pictures of mistakes and emails them to everyone. I find that to bee very childish and instead of communication they send a email it is not motivating at all.
Pros
Steady work, other team members are great
Cons
Supervisors dont work together. Very bad communication between shifts.
Work place is very convenient for travelling and close to access of food . Hours are usually consistent per week with holidays. No growth for salary.
There was a nice experience to work in hunters. I learned many things while working with people there such as team work spirit, punctuality, discipline.
Serious repeated heath and safety violations ignored by management nearly every day. Unguarded lasers with no fume filtration is common. Violations are not documented even when brought to supervisors attention despite their many meetings emphasising health and safety practices.
Pros
Smells nice
Cons
Unsafe workplace
Hunter’s staff is very cooperative and helpful to the new employees. Friendly environment.clean environment at work place as well as break rooms. Here we learn to work in fast paced environment..
- The company has a very developed training culture. The senior staff at the company are very open and welcoming to younger staff to put you through anything.
I can easily say that the experience was enjoyable. The people there were extremely kind and warmhearted, welcoming new workers as if they were family. A typical day consisted of moving between several stations doing repetitive movement which never got boring due to being with lively and pleasant people. I learned quite a bit about how factory line work actually takes place instead of what you see in movies, it's very over exaggerated and is not at all a tough place to work in. The management was super kind and made sure to help you in any way they could as long as they weren't doing the work for you. The workplace culture was very positive. The hardest part of the job had to be the long hours, 11 hours of work doesn't suit everyone's tastes and it takes someone dedicated in order to endure it. The most enjoyable part was also the long hours, being able to be around what felt like a huge family for half of a day felt incredible, and the experience makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Pros
Free coffee, Kind people, Helpful and understanding management.
Cons
Long hours.
I worked in the afternoon shifts, in a great team. Our leader was a professional lady which led us to achieve our tasks. The place is clean, proper to work, with the pleasant smell of different soaps. I leaved for medical reasons.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hunter Amenities International Ltd?
For over thirty years, Hunter Amenities has pioneered a remarkable array of superior personal care products. Ranging from distinctive hotel amenities to luxurious spa and retail collections, It is one of the world's leading formulators and manufacturers. We also offer a prominent selection of licensed, internationally recognized designer and cosmetic brands.

Driven by innovation and product excellence, everything that the company do is original in concept, exceptional in formulation and outstanding in delivery. Each phase of operations is designed to exceed expectations. Beginning with in-depth consumer and market research, it constantly strive to craft unequaled, of-the-moment collections worthy of the most discriminating clientele.
Pros
Progressive company
Cons
Lack of opportunity for training
coordination with superior,briefing the whole job, learned manual dexterity,multi tasking is a must and be a part of the team
A day would consist of mechanical adjustments, and mild repair and maintenance. I've been quite fortunate to grow with the company and receive experience in many aspects of the business. The co-workers make it seem like a small business. The best part of the job, the support and guidance is there when you need it.
Pros
Overtime scheduled jobs you pick.
Cons
slightly understaffed
Every day is slightly different which is both challenging and gratifying.
All deparments work well together

Pros
Family oriented