Hunt's Logistics

Hunt's Logistics Pay & benefits reviews

Canada17 reviews

Clear
2.5Pay & benefits

Salary for on the road was awful.

I was running us/can. Struggled to make $700 a week. Not even making minimum wage there. Made excuses every week for why my pay was so low. Stay clear of this company.

Official response from Hunt's Logistics

13 May 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously doing market review and research to remain competitive with our pay package. We have since made some updates and improvements to all areas of our driver pay package.

No good!

Place is not very organized no resepect treated very poorly by management. Clear favouritism poor equipment poor yard maintenance. No raises no bonuses terribly low boot allowance.

Pros

Guys on floor

Cons

Everything else

Official response from Hunt's Logistics

13 May 2021
Thanks for your review, we value all feedback and apologize for your negative experience. We will take your concerns forward in an effort to improve workplace experiences for our team.

Horrible place.

If you don't like raises, respect or appreciation for the work you do. Then this place is for you No raise. No heat. No fix anything. Not true Newfies

Pros

Good people on the floor.

Cons

Horrible office management, Horrible maintenance, No paper towels or soap, They use toilet paper instead of paper towels, No yard maintenance at all, ever.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunt's Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7