Hunt's Logistics

Hunt's Logistics Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
After 25 years of looking for a company i found one that respect you as a person not a number staff cant do enough for you if you need help up on the service element of equipment
Have worked for the Hunts family now for a year n half until COVID-19 they kept me working from hime as long as they could but as we all know so many of us all got laid off. Miss working with my office team mates and truly can’t wait to go back.
I enjoyed working there; the position and the people that I worked with. Obtained many new skills and experiences. Overall a very positive experience.
I was running us/can. Struggled to make $700 a week. Not even making minimum wage there. Made excuses every week for why my pay was so low. Stay clear of this company.
I enjoyed my time working here. Hunt's is a great company to work for! I love how family oriented and supportive the owners/managers are. I would and already have recommended this company to friends/family looking for work!
A great place to work - a company who understands work/life balance while providing opportunity to grow in a team-based office.
Lots of training available when needed. Company lunches, social activities and just all around good people. Recommend!
Unfortunately theres not many positive things to say.
Hunt's has a bad reputation for high turn over rates for a good reason. This place is a complete and utter mess.
Pros
Accomodated hours
Cons
To many to list
Low pay. Bad working conditions. Higher office people liars and backstabbers. Afternoon supervisor a trouble maker. Not worth working there many lies and false promises. Some good fellow employees. Better paying jobs with less problems around cambridge and kitchener than this place. Only good review was done by management. Very sad
Pros
Cons
Long.list
Dont let this place fool you i was trained on days best week i had then i was working here for a few months on afternoons the shift was a joke it is run by a lazy wanna be know it all. All he does it put down his team and is a obnoxious boss, talks bad about both days and nights and blames them for everything going wrong never him or his shift. He is the reason why there is always an add for afternoon shift on here btw and why i left to be honest. i wont be surprised if he ever gets knocked out. Other then him the office is no better they treat all warwhouse staff like garbage and can care less on everthing to hygiene in the lunchroom/bathroom.
Clear favoritism on the place as well i give it 2 year tops. positive parts are days and night crew

negative is afternoon shift and office personal.
Pros
Days and nights. Vending machines
Cons
Afternoon supervisor and office
The team here is always trying to help their employees while always providing a safe work environment.

If you are willing to work hard, perform your assigned duties, attend your shifts as scheduled you will succeed here.

Family-oriented company that cares about their employees. Are always willing to help to provide assistance and understanding for great work-life balance.
Hunts has a great team and everybody is appreciative of what you do so we just wanted to say thank you to all of you from the drivers and know that You guys are just as big a part as we are and we couldn't do it without all of you so from all the highway and local drivers thank you we appreciate you all too
Place is not very organized no resepect treated very poorly by management. Clear favouritism poor equipment poor yard maintenance. No raises no bonuses terribly low boot allowance.
Pros
Guys on floor
Cons
Everything else
If you don't like raises, respect or appreciation for the work you do. Then this place is for you No raise. No heat. No fix anything. Not true Newfies
Pros
Good people on the floor.
Cons
Horrible office management, Horrible maintenance, No paper towels or soap, They use toilet paper instead of paper towels, No yard maintenance at all, ever.
I wouldn't recommend hunts to anyone. The environment is incredibly toxic and there's no growth potential. You always have to watch what you say to people, you can't trust anyone.
Management is not up to industry standards , high turn over rate of qualified drivers ,
They have long waiy times at all customers and no respect for their employees unfortunately
Had management problems and a poor work place culture. The staff was pitted against each other for the different shifts and there was no cross communication.
Pros
outdoor work environment
Cons
indoor work environment