Humber River Hospital logo

Humber River Hospital Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Nice place to work

High caseload, but rewarding to be part of a multidisciplinary team and helping patients. Management is approachable.Generally all staff are polite and professional.

Pros

Staff are very nice.

Cons

No opportunity for advancement

Fun

Great place to work, flexible in hrs, great staff and team work. Never felt alone. Great learning expirence. Many learning opportunities to grow from. Overall amazing

An amazing institution

I love working at Humber River Hospital. The staff are professional, talented and friendly. I am grateful for the opportunities I've been given at HRH.

Fast Paced, Competitive, and fun at times

Learned a lot. First time I was exposed in a big hospital here in Toronto. I was able to observe how the culture is in a hospital like the Humber RIver.

Fun workplace with friendly people

It's a public place. You find more disabled people. People who like to help it's a good place to do volunteer work. You will get more opportunity and develop good communication skills as well.

love working at Humber

Humber River Hospital is a great place to work, - awesome staff - great benefits - provided opportunity growth - supported my education - I felt very appreciate by staff and Management

Good workplace for a Co-Op Student

I worked at Post Anaesthetic Care Unit for 4 months, and the people at my unit were very welcoming. They were forgiving about mistakes, but firm in training me. I learned a lot from my experience.

Loved working at Humber River Hospital

Enjoyed my time at Humber River Hospital. Management was amazing, there was room for advancement. Most of the employees I worked with was happy with their job.

Exciting

Pretty exciting place, lots to learn. First fully digital hospital in north america. Great team. Chances of growth are there. Fast paced work place. Exciting opportunities

The work is challenging position with a very different culture

The position is good, but one of the managers that I work makes the environment very uncomfortable to work in. I am looking to relocate into a company where they respect Mission and Values

Jobs at Humber River Hospital

See more jobs

A good environment to learn and work

Great place, as a student, I learnt a lot from Humber river hospital, It is somewhere where you can build your career and dream. Nurses were great, the management was supportive

Happy to be employed at Humber River Hospital.

Work is interesting and rewarding. It is a professional workplace setting. I am a part of a team that provides top notch healthcare. Future employment advancement appears promising.

Very Productive and inclusive

Very Productive and inclusive every one is welcome. I did enjoy the surgical unit because it teaches me alot on how to improve my nursing skills careers.

Its s good job

Very nice place to work the Hospital is very good good experience and to work a different type of people get to learn different things different departmen

nice and friendly staff

Enjoyed doing my clinical placement at Humber River Hospital. I really admire the staff as they display hard work and dedication towards their job. Overall Its a good pace to work

Learning environment

Learn new skills, meet amazing people, help patients at a personal level, and have a happy environment. Volunteering at HRH brings new experiences that fulfill good memories and conversations with everyone that you encounter.

Very good

Good apportunity to all graduate nd as a work related experience. Develop costumer service and able to help people or patients in need. I enjoyed volunteering here

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Busy

Caring, modern, youthful environment

Working here was amazing and I hope to have another opportunity to experience it again. I found the staff to be very well informed and driven to perform the best care for each client.

n/a

Great place to work, great management team. An organization that continues to foster growth, professional improvement and self improvement. Beautiful facility!

HRH IT Dysfunction

It is exciting when you first start. But then you realize, that technicians, Senior Technicians, and management team, tend to use you, with out provide words of encouragement, or career opportunities. IT Management team and most IT senior team are not too supportive. It is advertised well, but not followed through. The Environment, is very tense. It is like an infection, the stress effects everyone until the very end of the day. Not a nurturing environment.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Hard to gain experience

Great Place to learn and grow

Over the course of working at Humber River Hospital for 6 weeks, Humber River Hospital made me fall in love with what Medical Laboratory Technician does. Working with many preceptors who knew a lot and gave a lot of amazing lessons. . I really enjoyed my time there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humber River Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement