Humber River Hospital

Humber River Hospital Employee Reviews for Attendant

3.9Pay & benefits

A good workplace to work

Nice people with a good culture, the pay rate is good, but the work is a little bit demanding some times. I fully recommend this hospital to anyone who loves working at a hospital.

Pros

Nice employees

Cons

sometimes giving you extra work to do

Its s good job

Very nice place to work the Hospital is very good good experience and to work a different type of people get to learn different things different departmen

Professional, friendly, and productive environment

The management team and staff are really professional and friendly while they try to make the work-place a fun and motivating environment as they are all working under time pressure in order to achieve higher standards serving the Hospital's clients.Everyday is a new day at work as I learn one or more new tricks on stress management; for example, arriving five to ten minutes earlier gives me peace of mind that I have gotten enough time to do my inquiries about what has happened during the shift before mine and prioritize my tasks.The most enjoyable part of the job is that the management team deals with me friendly and gives me real motivation to finish the task to my best capabilities.The hardest part of the job is to see some elderly patients have lots of pain while there is no family members around them. Although I personally smile at everyone of them individually and talk to them to remove the feelings of loneliness, but I can sense that does not replace a care coming from their family members.

Pros

welcoming environment while pays for continuing education

Cons

long distance drive from my place at burlington

Jobs at Humber River Hospital