Humber River Hospital

Humber River Hospital Employee Reviews in North York, ON

3.9Pay & benefits

Fun and purposeful job, enjoy my duties

I enjoy my job verry much. The hours are perfect for me. The pay is good for this position. The flexibility in the schedule is good for me. I learn something new each day.

Pros

Flexible, close to home, good salary

Cons

No full time yet

Top rated patient care

Humber River Hospital is a very quite and clean facility. All staff and administration is very cooperative. Flexible working hours.Excellent and client centered care.

Fair

Workload is overwhelming. Nursing culture is a competitive. Benefits are good! Pay is according to the union! Parking available but you have to pay and it's very expensive .

Friendly environment & modern facilities

Co-workers in the MI department are very nice and helpful. Felt like a small family. The MI nurses sometimes go above and beyond their responsibility to ensure excellent patient outcomes.

Pros

Friendly environment & modern facilities

Cons

Ordinary manager

Had best time during my 2 month externship at laboratory medicine

Best place to learn from very experienced staff. They treat you like one of them you don't feel like outsiders. Had best experience at humber river hospital.

Pros

Well trained staff

Cons

Very big hospital

Productive and enjoy learning.

Volunteer only My day goes well so far. What I perceived is what I received. I learned to do data input, checking patients information and matched with the day sheets. Learned the customer service for patient's family and guest. Dealing with difficult patients and how to interact with them. Filling medical supplies to each room. Good relationship with the staffs. The workplace culture sounds fair to me, I don't have any difficulty because I am willing to do the work. I enjoy dealing with people, interacting and being a good help to them to the best that I can.

Pros

Free Coffee

Productive and Safe place to work

If you have an interest in the health care field perfect to apply.

A place where you can gain much experience in customer service and conflict management.

Customers and staff at the hospital are fairly cooperative and easy to work with. Technical issues such as parking machines and server issues are manageable and easy to fix. Management is always made available to me for any concerns or questions. A lot of the time you are working independently and a lot of decisions are made by your own best judgement. The hardest part of the job is not being able to find an actual solution to a customer's problem and seeking advice from management when they aren't available. The most enjoyable part of the job are the benefits the company gives to full-time employees.

Fast pace environment

Typical day at work will require strong administration skills, customer service skills, and organizational skills.

fun and exciting place to build a carrier

humber river regional hospital is a great place to have a carrier staff are very professional and accomerdating, I will love to be employed with the organization again.Yours Sincerely.Previous Employee.

Pros

emergency wait time is a little to long

Cons

staff are very good at what there do.

Jobs at Humber River Hospital