Humber River Hospital
View all Humber River Hospital reviews

Humber River Hospital

Humber River Hospital Employee Review

Educational

I have had the opportunity to work in the surgical department since my hire this establishment. Like anywhere else it has its ups and downs, good days and bad days. I personally do not think it has any thing to do with management itself but the fact there is a multi cultural environment with many different personalities. On a whole Humber does encourage respect for each other and professional care of patients. It has allowed me growth as I am allowed to practice on my own license within RPN guidelines as of the CNO.

Pros

Shift times

Cons

salary

3.0Job security/advancement

Good team

Very busy emergency department! Can be overwhelming at times with high census. Most shifts there is great teamwork which makes the busy shifts a bit more tolerable.

n/a

Great company. great people, patient centered. Great environment to work in. compassionate place, respectful place, multi culture place to work in. developing.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Operating Room Technician

A Typical day would be dealing hands on with specific O.R Instruments, equipment and procedures. Running daily maintenance on all Sterrad Systems and Biological Indicators. Setting up of all O.R surgeries and equipment. Restock of all Anesthetic products and Working along side Surgeons and Nurses with invasive procedures. Has allowed to think critically, work hands on with surgeons and nurses and apply all my skills in order to run a safe and sterile environment. Great management team. Hardest part of this job, is to be able to access a procedure and determine to proper instruments that are required to complete the task. Most enjoyable part is to be able to gain continual knowledge on all invasive procedures.

Benefits

Cons

Shift work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humber River Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

Compare Humber River Hospital with

• Humber River Hospital
  • Educational
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?