HUMBER RIVER HOSPITAL

HUMBER RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Canada93 reviews
Learned a lot. First time I was exposed in a big hospital here in Toronto. I was able to observe how the culture is in a hospital like the Humber RIver.
The land keeping department at the hospital was seasonal work but it was fun and relating. The staff inside to the hospital was friendly and courteous. The job was to keep garbage off the lawn and out of the bins.
Humber feels like home. I can see myself working at humber for a long time. I love the people that I work with. Makes me excited to go to work everyday.
Pros
Good people
Cons
I love working at Humber River Hospital. The staff are professional, talented and friendly. I am grateful for the opportunities I've been given at HRH.
An amazing opportunity to give back to your community. Everyone on the volunteer services team is so kind and helpful. Always a great way to end my day.
Humber River Hospital is a great place to work,
- awesome staff

- great benefits

- provided opportunity growth

- supported my education

- I felt very appreciate by staff and Management
Nurses worked well with other nurses and as well as other health care providers. There was a good method of documentation and medication dispensaries.
Workload is overwhelming. Nursing culture is a competitive.
Benefits are good!

Pay is according to the union!

Parking available but you have to pay and it's very expensive .
I worked at Post Anaesthetic Care Unit for 4 months, and the people at my unit were very welcoming. They were forgiving about mistakes, but firm in training me. I learned a lot from my experience.
It's one of the up-to-date healthcare settings in Toronto. Working together to deliver exceptional, innovative and compassionate health care in our community to make people more healthier throughout compassion, professionalism, and respect.
Very good Experince of working as a team member of health care professionsionals and other staff. Cooperative and helpful.No difficulties in switching shifts with colleagues. Managers approachable and listens to the concerns.
This hospital may pay well but they do not respect work/life balance or their front line staff's opinions. The executive keep their friends employed and go through managers like water. Staff satisfaction surveys are poor and there is no action taken to improve the atmosphere.
good work environment. fast paced, great for first time employee. understanding management and good problem solving. great for training student and very accommodative.
Enjoyed my time at Humber River Hospital. Management was amazing, there was room for advancement. Most of the employees I worked with was happy with their job.
Pretty exciting place, lots to learn. First fully digital hospital in north america. Great team. Chances of growth are there. Fast paced work place. Exciting opportunities
this job was a good job to have for the experience but the pay was not enough for the amount of work that had to be done and the hours where not what I wanted , overall good management and good experience
The hospital is run by 3rd party management, when a task is complete they add 10 more tasks, and when you try to give a suggestion management says we as in the cleaners complain too much, also favortisim, if your not a certain race they give you more hours
Great place, as a student, I learnt a lot from Humber river hospital, It is somewhere where you can build your career and dream. Nurses were great, the management was supportive
Work is interesting and rewarding.
It is a professional workplace setting.

I am a part of a team that provides top notch healthcare.

Future employment advancement appears promising.
Very Productive and inclusive every one is welcome. I did enjoy the surgical unit because it teaches me alot on how to improve my nursing skills careers.
Very nice place to work the Hospital is very good good experience and to work a different type of people get to learn different things different departmen
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HUMBER RIVER HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.
HUMBER RIVER HOSPITAL Reviews by Location