HUGO BOSS
HUGO BOSS Employee Review

Tough

11 September 2017
The stores are still quite new to being stand alone stores, they are more used to being small segments within department stores so all the head office management in charge of stand alone stores are all quite broad, as in, they are all newly hired, yet to agree on one way tpo do things, they have all come from other companies and all have their own way to do things.
All the managment that I dealth with had COMPLETELY been redone with three months which was mayhem..our DM was promoted, new DM we didnt meet for 3 months..store manager was moved on..no store manager for 6 weeks..

Mayhem.

Great ethos, the brand knows where it wants to go but not implemented with heart.
22 December 2015
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Richmond, BC
worst management and staff. people keep ion fighting ith eachother and management keep on putting pressure on the subordinate staff.doesnt recommend at all.
28 May 2020
Assistant Selling Manager (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON
All was wonderful. Loved working for Hugo Boss. However the retail leaders ( Store Manager and Sales Manager) are unpleasant, insulting, bad leaders, and set the worse examples for their associates.
They treat their staff poorly, they are selfish.
26 January 2020
aide vendeur (Former Employee) - Mirabel, QC
it was a little bit stressful during the black friday and the boxing because there was so much people for 11 hours but we manage to make it work and i think we were a pretty good team and i only gain knowledge from that work