HUGO BOSS Employee Reviews

Tough
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  County Dublin11 September 2017
The stores are still quite new to being stand alone stores, they are more used to being small segments within department stores so all the head office management in charge of stand alone stores are all quite broad, as in, they are all newly hired, yet to agree on one way tpo do things, they have all come from other companies and all have their own way to do things.
All the managment that I dealth with had COMPLETELY been redone with three months which was mayhem..our DM was promoted, new DM we didnt meet for 3 months..store manager was moved on..no store manager for 6 weeks..
Mayhem.
Great ethos, the brand knows where it wants to go but not implemented with heart.
Overall a great company to work for
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 July 2017
One of the largest fashion houses in the world is also one of the most structured and well-run companies I have ever worked with. The company is fashion forward and has adapted to the rapid changes of retail quickly.
Pros
Fair compensation, generous employee discount
Great place
Store support (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC9 January 2017
Learn new things everyday, develop people skills and sales as well. Training could be better for certain products and management needs to be a little bit more organized.
Fast pace and overall fun to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorkdale20 August 2016
A fun atmosphere to work in , fast pace and always busy , product in the store was reasonably good .Staff was helpful and easy to work with
Pros
Very good discount, good product
Cons
No room for advancement, training could be better, could not see future for longevity
work
Full time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2016
It was a fun environment , staff was good and money was good too. got a lot of work done every day and learned a lot of new stuff. it was a productive team and everyone worked together and got the job done.
worst place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 December 2015
worst management and staff. people keep ion fighting ith eachother and management keep on putting pressure on the subordinate staff.doesnt recommend at all.
Great workplace and employer
Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloor St, Toronto30 September 2015
A typical day would include opening the cash, contacting clients, merchandising, dealing with customer situations, meeting KPI's and wearing a smile throughout the entire day.
I learned about luxury clothing, interacting with people of all walks of life and how to become a manager to many personality types.
Management and co-workers were great to work with they were motivating and supportive.
Hardest part of the job was leaving, but unfortunately I had to leave the country for personal reasons.
I enjoyed every aspect of this job, my favorite part would be styling people to help them leave feeling great about themselves and having them return for further purchases.
Pros
Team building, Leaving with the skills I learnt, Bloor St location, Celebrity shoppers
Cons
Location, Slow days
Fun place to work but seasonal hours are killer!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON1 March 2015
I needed a part-time seasonal job and I was placed here through a staffing agency for seasonal hours. On boxing day, I worked a 14 hour shift! 8 am - 10 pm. I only got half an hour of lunch...don't remember getting any breaks and honestly there was no time to breathe.
I did enjoy working with the fellow employees and everyone was really nice.
Pros
Great employees and working attitude
Cons
Extremely long hours during Christmas Holidays
Positive Work Atmosphere
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 August 2014
Working at Hugo Boss Canada, has been a positive and very enjoyable experience. Each day I am able to learn new tasks and I understand how important my role is in the company. Hugo Boss Canada employees all work together as a team and are each very supportive of each other, which allows me to look forward to go into work each day.
The workplace environment wasn't the most positive.
Seasonal Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Vaughn,On7 March 2014
I met a lot of great folks while working at Hugo Boss. Overall the work environment wasn't the most positive environment. A lot of improvements to be made.
Exciting place to work
Picking/Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2012
It was a wonderful company to work for and I was able to interact with customers on a day to day basic
Summer position to assist in a wide array of different daily tasks at the Canadian head office Location
Summer Intern, Wholesale Division (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2012
While an extremely unstructured work environment at times was frustrating the individuals throughout the company were a great pleasure to work alongside
A learning work experience in the field of supply chain.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2012
I was able to learn a lot in the supply chain field. I was in charge of supply chain operations, which included picking, packing and shipping of materials to all of the outlets in Canada, using SAP. This gave me a better opportunity to expand my skills in the logistics side. I was also responsible for training new employees, who had the same job title as mine. I have always been able to establish and maintain excellent relationship with my clients and co-workers at all levels.